Nearly Caught.

Knife was surrounded by the members of the hotel. He had no idea what was going on. Most of the objects standing around looked unhappy, as well as concerned snd suspicious. "So, Knife, You left your room and took a little "walk" i see?" Oj said blankly, his face was unamused. "Uh..Yeah?..why are you guys so upset for me going on a walk?" Knife said, confused and upset at this crowd.
"Well you just LOCKED yourself in your room for TWO WEEKS and then decided to take a walk. Seems suspicious to me."
"Maybe i just wanted to get out for once in my life."

Knifes response made Oj go silent. Some of the people were still surrounding him, but most had left to go do whatever they we're doing before. But Oj just stood there as knife headed up the stairs. Wasn't Oj the one who told him he should get out? Whatever, It Didn't Matter to him right now. Knife headed up to his room once more and shut the door. He pulled the spray bottle out of his coat and took a closer look at it. There was a sticky note on it, reading "Object Repellent". There was no trace for ingredients in it, but knife knew it seemed sketchy, however, he trusted Taco enough not to have it kill someone.

He thought to himself. He wanted to be sure that this is what he wanted to do. It was getting late, and knife had been thinking about this for a few hours now. He crawled into his bed snd flicked off the lamp. "I'll do it. first thing in the morning."

----------Timeskip----------

Knife woke up. It was about 7:30am. The sun had just risen, the grass and lighting out the window looked a soft gold colour from the sun. He put his hoodie on and grabbed the mysteriously filled spray bottle and snuck out the door. He looked left and right to make sure nobody was around to see him spray it. Soon, he ran to the end of the hall, to where trophys room is located.

Trophys door was wide open, the light was off, but his fan was on. Knife hesitantly walked towards the door. He rethought his choices and if he should do it, to which he agreed to it. He sprayed the mist throughout the room, keeping his finger on the small trigger of the bottle for about 30 seconds before stopping and slamming the door. He saw a figure walking up the stairs. play it cool knife, they'll never know anything if you just act.

"Heya Knife!" Fan exclaimed as he stood up at the top of the stairs.
"Hey." Knife said in a monotone voice, as he supposedly 'scrolled' on his phone whilst pacing.
"What're you up to?"
"Nothing much."
"Why are you outta your room again? you haven't been out in a while"
"I..I just needed to stretch.. yeah"
"Alright, see ya soon Knife!" Fan smiled as he waved and headed into his room.

Knife sighed a sigh of relief as he stuck his phone in his pocket and headed back to his room. "That was close.." He muttered as he lied in his bed.

Only twenty minutes later, he heard a loud choking sound.

It was Cheesy.

-Others pov-

Trophy ran up to cheesy as he heard the choking sound. Oj, test tube, fan, and baseball ran up with him too.

"Test tube, can you figure out what happened to him?" Oj ordered.
"i see right now, he almost got poisoned to death, clearly a gas."
"Fan, you were last up here. What did you do?!"
"Hey i didnt do anything, knife was out here first though."
"of course it was."

-Knifes view-
Oj slammed open the door. "KNIFE." Knife jumped in place as he sat up to look at the tall glass of orange juice.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO CHEESY?"
"w-what happened?" Knife looked genuinely worried, he didn't know what happened. Oj grabbed knife by the arm and dragged him to the hall. Knife was genuinely suprised. Cheesy was checking in for Trophy, who wasnt in the room, so he got the gas.

Knife felt genuinely bad about this. He wasnt sure what it would have done but he felt bad.
"Well?!" Oj interrogated
"I..what happened?!"
Test tube looked over to Knife and Oj, seeing Oj get close and defensive towards Knife.
"I can tell Knife is being truthful, lay off him would you?!"
Oj sighed and stepped away from Knife, before looking back at him with a death glare as he walked foreward and away from him.

-------------------------------
sorry that took a hot moment to publish, got distracted, and school started
uhh
yeah ig