Ignoti Amici, Ignota Hostibus.

Knife woke up in a new, odd place. He sat up and looked around, unknowing where he was. He stood up before getting hit in the head with an iron bar. 

 He soon woke up again, this time, in a slightly lit room, barely able to see very much. he felt blood drip down his head and trickle down his back. He opened his eyes more and tried to walk around, instead feeling the rope rub against his arms and legs. He looked around to see if anybody else was there, and there was. Knife spotted Trophy, Oj, Lightbulb and the.. -remains- of pickle. He also saw Taco speaking to Microphone upon the ledge across from them.

"Taco, YOU BACKSTABBING SON OF A BITCH." Knife shouted as he squirmed in the rope and duct tape he was trapped in. "HAH! IM GETTING MY REVENGE. YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS." She shouted across the place.
"HAPPY? WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I BE HAPPY ABOUT BEING TIED UP!?"
"BECAUSE YOU FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO IN YOUR USELESS, PATHETIC LIFE."
Knife paused, a look of concern and disgust grew across his face.
"I think you're projecting a bit much.." He mumbled to himself.
"Projecting? You think I'm the one projecting?"
"No duh. I'm not talking to a fucking wall."
Taco furrowed her brows and gnarled. She ran towards the switches on the other half of the building.

   Trophy opened his eyes softly before panicking and screaming, looking down at the burning grinder beneath him.
"AGH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY IS THERE A GRINDER BENEATH ME." He shouted loudly.
"Trophy shut the fuck u- ...Trophy?"
Trophy looked up and was quiet as soon as Knife's 'calming' voice began to speak.
"KNIFEY!"
"W-what?"
"I MISSED YOU!" Trophy's eyes glimmered, twinkled and teared up as he grinned gleefully. Knife had a very concerned and confused look on his face.

"And I thought you hated him." Taco smirked from across the building, getting a dark glare from Knife.

Knife dare not utter a word, not wanting to make Trophy feel bad. Knife squirmed in the rope, grumbling angrily. Taco chuckled and leaned by the lever. "Any last words? No? Well I guess you can die!" Taco laughed as she pulled the lever and released them down, like a slingshot. Knife grabbed onto the rope, holding himself above the grinder. Trophy did the same. Trophy grabbed Oj's arm as Knife grabbed Lightbulbs arm.  Lightbulb blinked and was soon barely awake, practically sleep talking.
"Lightbulb, grab Ojs other arm." Knife demanded.
"Like, the cow emojis are so underated...." Lightbulb sleepily muttered. Knife sighed and grumbled.

"Well we're screwed now." Knife said blankly.

--------------
Motivation go brrr
also happy new year bitches :p