chapter 7- I can't help how I feel..

Killers POV

I knew what I was doing
.
.
.
.
Nightmare sighed

..."okay here I go.."
I pretended to be confused but I knew what was happening "killer..I think I like you, and I understand if you don't like me back..I just want you to know that I truly.. can't help how I feel. Do you like me too, though?" He asked me. Hehe he fell for it. "Yes! I thought you'd never ask!" I said jumping on him. I wrapped my arms around him and then I seen nightmare smiling!."you should smile more" I said. "Killer, y'know that positivity weakens me." Nightmare told me "I know...but you should!" I said. "Oh I have to go, there's gonna be a meeting today in like 2 hours. I'll see you later, I...." He said his smile fading fast from that last word. He turned around and walked back to his room. I sighed and walked to my room, damn I was HELLA tired. So I did what a normal person..or monster would do. I took a nap. When I woke up it was 4:33. I heard nightmare talking in the throne room, 'CRAP! WE HAD A MEETING'. I was 34 minutes late now. I got up and made sure that I looked like I didn't cry myself to sleep and then I swung my door open and started to speed walk to the throne room. Once I was close enough, instead of going in the room I just started to stare into it from the hallway. Dust, horror, error, cross, hell! Everyone was looking at me, all but nightmare. I knew they thought I would get in trouble. I walked out of the hallway and was going to sit when nightmare said "And- oh, hello killer, how was your nap?" Everyone looked so shocked and confused "pretty good, nighty. can you fill me in on what I missed of the plan later?" I asked him. I could see the other sans thought I was gonna die for calling him nighty, nightmare had a bit of blush from the nickname I gave him. I could also tell he wasn't JUST blushing from the nickname which made me rethink of what I said.
'pretty good, nighty. can you fill me- OH THATS WHAT HE WAS THINKING OF'

"Uh yea sure" nightmare said as I sat down and continued explaining the plan.

Sorry this is so short but I didn't have much time rn bc I have guests over. I'll get the next chapter out as soon as I can.

Also btw there may, of may not be smut/ lemons ;)

Word count: 443