Chapter 7

"Hi and welcome the Boon Island! I'm Rhonda Williams, broadcasting live from the harbor were we await the trainers!" Was a voice of a tall brunette in front of a video camera, out of view of the camera stood Jack, a fat sweaty man holding a microphone over the reporters head.

"We have been here waiting for several famous trainers," Rhonda continued. "We even got a comment from Wallace himself! I quote: 'I'm looking forward for the competition.'!"

Even if that was everything Wallace had said to Rhonda she still seemed excited, she worshiped Wallace as a god.

"Wait a minute, isn't that May Maple and Dawn Berlitz!" Rhonda hurried over to the gang of youngsters that just had walked off the ferry.

"Hello! Miss Maple! Miss Berlitz! Mind if we have a word with you?" Rhonda yelled as she ran to them.

May and Dawn sighed, they really didn't want to do an interview, they thought in the beginning that it had been exciting and fun. But now they just felt like plain torture.

"Sure, why not?" May said and tried to sound excited, she had got herself together after the memory of Ash.

"That's great!" Rhonda said and looked towards Jack and the cameraman that had manage to catch up with her. "Are you here to compete?"

"No." Both Dawn and May stated.

"Then what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be training for the festival and..." Rhonda were cutoff as she felt someone grab her hands.

"My beautiful lady! Why do you waste time with reporting the news when the biggest story is right in front of you! Let's begin with our love sto..." Brock was cut short as he got a Poison Jab in his stomach by a blueish frog.

"I... Think... The... Story... Is ... Postponed..." Brock said as he collapse on the ground and got dragged away by Croagunk.

"Well..." Rhonda said puzzled while the rest of the gang sweatdropped.

"We're here to cheer on my brother!" May said and made a gesture towards Max.

"Hey, I remember you!" Rhonda said as she got a closer look on Max.

"Really?" Max said full with pride.

"Yeah, you were with that trainer that tied up with May Maple in the Terracotta contest." Rhonda said as Max fell to the ground of shame.

"Now... what's his name, I've forgotten."

"It's Ash." Brock said as he tried to stop May from having another emotional breakdown.

"Don't remember." Rhonda said casually as she turned her attention towards Brock. "How did you get up so fast by the way?"

Brock didn't have time to respond before she spotted a tall woman with long blond hair.

"Oh my God! It's Cynthia!" Rhonda yelled as she ran towards the Sinnoh champion.

"Once again I lost my love!" Brock yelled to nobody special.

"Please Brock stop, people arelooking at us." Tracey said as he tried to push Brock towards the hotel.

"Yeah, we don't want to get bad publicity for Max, right?" Gary said as he turned to Max.

But Max still lied on the ground and mumbled. "The shame, so hard..." Gary sweatdropped.

They continued to walk towards their hotel.
___________________________

"But As... Satoshi." Sarah said as they walked towards the harbor.

Ash looked at the girl.

"Won't people recognize you? I mean, there aren't many people that have a Pikachu at their shoulder." Sarah stated as she tried to pet Pikachu, unfortunately she couldn't reach up to Ash's shoulder.