Chapter 17

May snuggled closer to her pillow, her soft and at the same time 'fleshy' pillow... May's eyes stirred open as she saw the sleeping face of the dark haired trainer.

"Ash!" May shouted as she hit him in the stomach, but she didn't move away. "I told you not to try anything!"

Ash awoke with a yawn and looked around in the room, when he spotted the brunette he got a smile on his face.

"As I recall it May, it's my bed..." Ash stated with a smile.

May's face turned bright red as she looked around and saw the surroundings of the room.

"B...bu...but... I..." May began to strutter as she noticed how both of them only had their undergarments on. "D... did we... did we do...it?"

Ash frowned. "No, we didn't do it," his frown turned to a smile. "You came here last night and crawled into my bed, I don't know if you were sleepwalking or came here consciously, but I thought that I should just let you sleep."

May didn't know if she should punish Ash or thank him. She decided to just snuggle into his chest and wrap her arms around his neck, she felt Ash's arms around her waist.

"Do we have to get up?" She asked after a time. "It's comfortable like this."

"Well..." Ash began. "My battle doesn't start for a while and I've got the pokemon I need for it. I also think Pikachu doesn't want us to move." He added with another smile.

May looked up and spotted the rodent on top of her, curled into a ball and slept peacefully. May giggled and snuggled closer into Ash's chest.

They laid like that for a quarter or more, neither of them wanted to get up. That was until...

"Ash! I heard that you locked Misty and Gary into..." Brock shouted as he rushed into the room.

"Brock!" The couple yelled at him as May threw a pillow towards him.

Brock stopped dead in his tracks when he spotted Ash and May in the same bed with just their undergarments on. He blushed slightly and then his face cracked up into a smile.

"Nice going Ash!" He praised him with a thumbs-up.

"It's not what it looks like!" The couple shouted at Brock.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say." Brock slowly said as he looked at May.

"Get your eyes of my girlfriend or you're gonna pay..." Ash growled as he saw the breeder ogle the beautiful brunette.

Brock did some kind of 'yelp'-sound as he ran out of the room and closed the door.

"I think we need to get up May..." Ash saddened stated as he began to slowly wake Pikachu up and get up from the bed himself.

"Do we have to?" May whined. "Can't we just stay a little longer?"

"You want more people to rush into the room?" Ash asked with one of his eyebrows raised.

May blushed. "No! I just meant..." She tried to find the right words. "Gah! Fine!"

She threw the bedsheets of her and got up from the bed.

Ash stopped in his movement and looked at her perfect and slim figure with drool in the corner of his mouth. Her brown hair was a little tousled, she had red panties and a red bra. Just the imagination of her could make a man faint, and now she stood in front of Ash in her full beauty. May noticed that Ash looked spaced out and had his eyes on her, she blushed and looked down towards the ground. Then the thought struck her that he was able to imagine things about her, she grew angry and threw a pillow at him.