Chapter 16

Ash slowly opened his eyes, there was a smile placed on his face.

"I wonder if it really happened, it felt too good to be true..." Ash thought as he laid in the bed. "Well, true or not, I got to go and meet my friend."

The trainer yawned as he looked around in the room, seconds later he saw the little rodent peacefully sleeping at the end of the bed. Ash chuckled at the little rodent and got up and started to shake him gentle and slow.

"Come on Pi, time to get up." Ash whispered with a little smile.

"Pi." Pikachu tiredly stated as he turned to the other side, showing that he wanted to sleep more.

"You're not gonna come up?"

The only response he got was some snores. Ash sighed and put his black T-shirt on, he then opened Sarah's door. Sarah was asleep when Ash stuck his head into her room. Ash slowly shook his head and decided to wait for neither Pikachu nor Sarah. He wrote a quick note that he would be back soon, then he walked down towards the cafeteria to get something to eat.
___________________________

May awoke with a yawn, she rubbed her eyes and looked around the room. She still couldn't figure out why Dawn and Misty hadn't jumped onto her with questions about her and Ash. But when the light from the window gave her a better look at the room she understood why. Misty laid in her bed and snored, she had a pillow tightly gripped in her right hand. Dawn laid at the side of her bed She didn't snore, but you could see that she was between sleeping and unconscious. May suppressed a giggle. She had known both Misty and Dawn long enough to figure out what had happened. Dawn had probably rushed into the room and tried to get Misty up. But Misty who liked to sleep, maybe a little bit too much, had probably struck her with a pillow, hard enough for Dawn to collapse onto the floor. May shivered at the thought of Misty's strength and decided to get up and get dressed.

After May had quietly taken a shower and dressed herself up, she sneaked through the door and down to the cafeteria. She couldn't wait to see a certain black haired trainer.
___________________________

Ash had just finished his breakfast, he still ate as much as he did before, but he ate much faster nowadays. He put his tray at the table so the waiter could remove it later, he was about to walk out of the restaurant.

"Ash!"

Ash stopped dead in his tracks at the sound of the sweet voice.

"Okay, let's see if this was a dream or not. If it was I'm going to make a fool out of myself!" Ash thought with a gulp as he turned around and put up a smile on his face.

"Hi May, did you sleep well?"

May nodded and walked towards Ash. She then wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"It happened before, that's great!" Ash thought with relief.

"Am I bothering you?" May asked with concern as she looked at the trainer.

Ash snapped out of his thoughts.

"What? No! Why would you do that?"

"Because you seemed so stiff when I kissed you." The brunette said with a sad face.

Ash didn't like it one bit when he saw the girl of his life become depressed. He smiled one of his smiles that May loved.

"I'm not used to it." He responded her with a smile.

May didn't seem to accept the answer fully.

"But what do you say we teach me to get used to it?" Ash asked her with a bigger smile, he then closed the distance between their lips.