Chapter 20: Performances

Bruges, December 22, 20:08 CET No One's Pov.

Crowds gather as fireworks goes off as The Haly International Traveling Circus was in town.

An announceer was speaking in a foreign language over the PA as fireworks went off and an overweight Caucasian male, with black eyebrows and gray hair, though he has started to bald from the top of his head he was a black top hat with gold detaili...

An announceer was speaking in a foreign language over the PA as fireworks went off and an overweight Caucasian male, with black eyebrows and gray hair, though he has started to bald from the top of his head he was a black top hat with gold detailing, a red tail coat over a blue waistcoat, a white cllared shirt and red bow tie.

"Dames en Heren!"Haly exclaimed and appeared on the stage. "Mesdames et Messieurs! Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the Haly International Travelling Circus! Where the world at the center ring is your oyster!"

Haly swung his arm out and a spotlight travelled up the length of the pole to the trapeze platform up top.

"And these are our latest pearls: The Daring Dangers!"Haly announced before pointing his staff to the top. "Dan Danger

Dan Danger aka Robin grabbed the trapeze when it neared his hands and swung over the gap before grabbing another trapeze as other members were introduced next.

"Dawn Danger and Darla Danger!"

Dawn Danger aka Miss Martian and Darla Danger aka Aurora came in from the opposite direction and swung themselves onto the small trapeze bars and landed securely.

"Diane Danger! Dane Danger! Dean Danger and Daniel Danger!" Haly said

Down on the floor, Diane Danger aka Artemis and Dane Danger aka Roy both readied their bows with the trick arrows while Dean Danger aka Superboy was acting as the act's strong man and Daniel Danger aka Kai was acting as the fire breather.

Conner tossed several open-ended barrels into the air as Roy and Artemis let go of their bowstrings, the trick arrows sending streams of sparks as Robin, Miss Martian and Aurora slipped through the barrels with ease.

The crowd cheered loudly at the Daring Dangers.

"You'll never see another trapeze act like this, folks!"Haly declared. "And all performed without a net!"