Personal Training

By this point, the sun was starting to set and Emar was still searching. She looked in the armory, central area, training room, med bay, barracks, and mess hall. However, now she was not looking alone. Zyrnn had come to help look for their daughter. Worry started to come over the Alor'ads' heads as they searched. As they walked by the training room, they heard a crash come from inside.

      "You need to be quicker. Watch your opponent's every move." That was the voice of Thraz. The crash was caused by him knocking the young Sol'ar into a rack. Obviously, at first, that is what he meant to do. His composer completely changed however when he heard the door hiss open. Looking up and over, seeing the maroon and gold armor of Emar and the orange, black, and grey of Zyrnn. "Ah, Alor'ads! Good to see you." He spoke calmly as he looked over and helped his trainee up with an outstretched hand. Thraz didn't verbally state it, but he disliked her ever since he was assigned young Sol'ar. She is an outsider and starting her training so late in her life. She may as well have been left out there to die. Or hell, let another clan in the area find her. This is what he thought of the situation. 

     "Good to see you as well. I see you have found our missing daughter." Zyrnn spoke as the couple walked over to where the training has been going down. He honestly half-expected Stiker to have some cuts on her because of the crash. Surprisingly, she was fine by the looks of it. 

      "Well, She actually found me. I was coming here to review some things and saw her training in close quarters with one of the dummies. She told me that she accepted my help with the preparations. We have already gotten started." Thraz had a hand resting on the brown-haired girl. Striker stayed silent as the other three talked.

      Emar was honestly quite surprised at what she had just heard. When the siblings were given the news, both were upset. However now, Striker was here and training at dusk. "Well, she should be resting for training tomorrow. Meaning that is technically when these sessions start." She crossed her arms over her chest as she looked toward Striker.

      Thraz nodded but then took a breath. "She will rest when we are done with this. After all, we are almost done. Just need to fine-tune a couple of things." His grip on Striker's shoulder tightened as he stood there. He watched as the Alor'ads looked at one another before nodding. It was a silent agreement between the two. Their helmets turned back toward the well-known trainer and their daughter.

       "Well we appreciate it Thraz and I am sure Striker does as well." Emar nodded to him before looking at her daughter. "Make sure to come to me when you finish adi'ka." Her voice was soft before she turned to leave. 

      Zyrnn gave a final goodbye. He followed his wife out and the room fell silent. The sound of shifting armor soon his Striker's ears. She knew who it was of course but didn't know what it was all about. 

      "Now, shall we continue?" A bit of venom in his voice as his hands let go of the young mando. Thraz took a step back as he tossed one of the blasters to the trainee. He heard it hit her hands. "Now, time to test if you can quickly deflect someone if all you have is your blasters." With that, he started to move backward slowly.

       Young Striker watched him as she held onto her blaster tight. The once-cold metal could be felt through her gloves. Now, however, the heat was coming through them as a feeling started to arise from deep within. She was snapped out of her trance by the sound of heavy boots moving toward her. By the sound of it, they weren't going slow either. Her eyes snapped toward her trainer before she rolled out of the way. If another second has passed, she would have been run into by a very large and heavy man. 

       Sol'ar was able to get her feet beneath her once more and stood up. She held the blaster tightly as she watched Thraz turn and look at her. A bit of fear striking into her as she saw this. Now was not the time to get distracted though. She had already almost gotten run over the first time from being drawn into her thoughts. The room echoed with a yell and then boots once more. Her feet spread apart wider to get a better stance. Waiting until he was closer before she ducked out of the way, slamming the butt of her blaster into his backplate.