The Meeting

A pod had crashed down on the planet of Mandalore. The Mandalorian homeworld.  A local clan had picked up the pod on the radar and sent three members to go check it out.  When these three got to the location of the crash sight, they stopped the speeders and watched it for a moment or two.  Finally, they started to approach the pod, slowly and cautiously. As they got closer, the three noticed it was an escape pod of some sort.  They all had weapons in hand and were ready for what and who would come out of that pod. Suddenly the door shot open and ejected miles away.  The three locals drew closer and waited for the dust to clear. Once the dust had cleared, the trio froze in their tracks. Inside the pod stood a young girl about the age of 13.  Her clothes had been torn to shreds. When she saw the locals she rushed back into the pod and hid. She was scared that they might kill her right then and there. 

    "Alor'ad, meg ru'kir vi vaabir? (Captain, what should we do?)" One of the clan members had asked the one up front.  The one that spoke sounded male but it was wrong to assume anything. 
    "Parer and ja'hailir teh olar. Ni kelir slanor bal check bic dayn. (Wait and watch from here. I will go and check it out.)" This one sounded female, unlike the first one that spoke. The female slowly moved toward the pod and was careful not to scare the young one when stepping into the pod.  

     The girl was hiding behind a chair.  Her full body wasn't hidden behind the chair so the female mando could see her bandaged and blooded left side.  She looked severely injured. As the armored female moved closer, the girl tried to stand her ground against the Mandalorian.  The young one only got a chuckle out of the female as she saw her actions and smiled under her helmet. She kneeled down and reached put her gloved hand toward the young girl.  The adiik (little one) hesitated and watched the armored female.  It took a minute or two before the adiik came out of hiding and gently took her hand. 

     "Hello, little one.  What might your name be?" She asked in a calm and motherly tone.  The child hesitated on speaking but then took a deep breath to calm themselves.

     "I-I don't know my name, Ma'am." The girl was nervous as she replied.  She didn't look fearful from her facial expression but she was in truth.

     "Well, my name is Emar Sol'ar.  It is nice to meet you." Emar replied to the young one as she looked over the girl from under her helmet.

     "Nice to meet you as well." The girl paused for a second before speaking again.  "Can we get out of here? I think it might explode." She asked as she looked around the pod.

---------------------------------------------------------
Well, that is the end of the first chapter.  Stay tuned for more! Hope you enjoyed the cliff hanger!