The Clan

Emar nodded and then picked up the young girl gently as she stood up. The two walked out of the pod quickly as Emar didn't want to risk anything exploding. The female mando had just stopped in front of the two males when the pod exploded behind them.

     "Alor'ad, tion'ad cuyir ibic? (Captain, who is this?)" One of the men asked as he looked at Emar. The girl had never heard this language before. She listened closely to see if she could make sense of any of it. No luck.

     "Ibic cuyir tion'ad was o'r te pod. (This is who was in the pod.)" Emar responded in the unknown language. She just stayed in Emar's arms. She didn't know if she could trust the two men.

     "Cuyir vi bringing kaysh norac at headquarters? (Are we bringing her back to headquarters?)" The other male asked Emar. The question seemed slightly stupid to Emar but, she shrugged it off and remembered that she was with some rookies.

     "Elek. (Yes.)" She said as she nodded the mando. The two males looked at each other. They weren't sure if this was a good idea meaning that the girl was just found, but they shrugged it off and when with their superiors word. They all settled and then the two males turned on their heals and all three walked back to their speeders. They all hopped on the speeders before starting them up and heading toward the clans' house. They all were quick as they wanted to get back to the clan. The girl clung onto Emar as they headed back to the clan house. She had never been on a speeder before so she was very scared.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

     The three Mandalorians and the girl could see the clan house. They were only a mile away and were coming in fast. They slowed the speeders and pulled into the open hanger. They went over to a section of the hanger that was meant for speedier storage. They parked their speeders and hopped off. There were some interesting looks from other members of the clan as Emar walked toward the entrance to the building with the girl at her side. The girl kept her gaze on the ground as Emar and the other Mandalorians walked toward the main room. They walked into the main room and the two males stayed back near the door as Emar and the girl stood there in front of the leader.

      "Emar, tion'ad cuyir ibic ibac gar ganar brought before ni? (Emar, who is this that you have brought in?)" the leader said sternly as he looked at Emar. He sat on a throne-like chair with his helmet on not showing emotions.

      "Jatne vod, Ni found ibic adiik o'r te crashed escape pod. Ni had at bring kaysh ti mhi. She cuyir shupur'yc sa pirusti. (Sir, I found this child in the crashed escape pod. I had to bring her with us. She is injured as well.)" Emar responded as she looked at the leader. She glanced over to the little one with just her eyes but then brought her attention back to the leader.

     "Ni Kelir dinuir kaysh aid bal then hiibir kaysh o'r sa solus be cuun own. Gar cuyir o'r charge be training kaysh at cuyir a Mando. (I shall give her aid and then take her in as alone of our own. You are in charge of training her to be a Mandalorian.) " He said as he got up and walked toward Emar. Emar stood straight and the girl moved closer to Emar as she didn't know if she could trust him.

     Emar then turned to the girl and kneeled down in front of her. "Well, what should we call you?" She asked as she looked over her. "Well, meaning that you don't know we have to give a name. How does Striker Sol'ar sound to you?" She asked as she smiled slightly under her helmet.

     The kid stood there for a moment before smiling. "I like it!"

     The leader smiled under his helmet and so did Emar. "She has the same last name as me and you Emar. But yet again, we are married." The leader said as he looked at her.

    "Indeed Zyrnn." She responded and then stood up and looked at him.

    "We welcome you, Striker. We welcome you to the Sol'ar clan." He said loudly as he looked at the rest of the clan members that had gathered around.

    "We welcome you!" They all repeated as they raised their fists in the air. Saluting in respect to their new member.