2. Drinking party with an angel

"Well I think that is kind of harsh, Soobs," Yeonjun said, fondly tousling the "angel's" snow white hair. The pretty-faced boy pouted back at him with a nod of agreement.

"Hey I told you not to call me that," Soobin retorted, feeling bad for how he had acted earlier. Maybe he had been too harsh, after all, the boy--Kai--didn't do anything to him. He even checked, and he hadn't stolen anything from Soobin's room.

Yet.

Twenty minutes ago Yeonjun had stepped into the hall to Soobin's room and seen a totally adorable stranger sitting outside his door. He and Kai had immediately hit it off and Soobin could do nothing but watch as Yeonjun hurried Kai back into his room.

Which was how he now found himself, sitting on the floor before his bed, watching his friend and Kai sitting across from him.

"I just don't know how you could kick someone so cute out of your room," Yeonjun said, putting an arm around Kai's shoulders. Soobin was starting to forget why he did it as well, though he was still not going to admit that.

"I'm sorry," he said, surprising himself. He ran a hand through his dark brown hair nervously, "that I threw you out like that."

Well there, he said it. He dared to look at Kai's face. He seemed mildly surprised as well. The silence became awkward and Yeonjun cleared his throat,

"Don't worry, Soobin is actually a nice person, once you get to know him," He said, chuckling at Soobin. He gave Yeonjun a look, but smiled a little as he said,

"Are either of you hungry? I have ramen,"

                                                                     * * *

After Kai and Yeonjun had finished slurping down two spicy ramen bowls, Yeonjun announced that he had a surprise.

The merry glint in his eyes was not comforting. Soobin watched as the older boy reached into his bag and brought out a couple grocery bags, full of--oh he should have known.

The soju bottles clinked together as Yeonjun placed them on the counter. Soobin gaped at him,

"I thought you were joking!" He said, Kai had come up behind him, giggling at his disbelief.

"Nope, definitely not joking, and this is definitely enough to get at least two us completely sloshed," He said casually as he removed yet another bag from his bag.

Probably all three of us, Soobin thought, taking in the cluster of green bottles. His alcohol tolerance was not great.

"Ive never had human alcohol," Kai admitted, moving to stand in between Soobin and Yeonjun, his sunshine-and-feathers scent brushing past Soobin. Yeonjun started,

"So you're really an angel? Like, you're not messing with us right?" He asked seriously, then added, "Can you prove it?"

Soobin looked at Kai, just as curious as his friend– if not more. The younger boy smiled at him, and he felt the tug at his heart again.

"I can only prove it to Soobin," he said apologetically, still smiling at him, "You can feel it, right Hyung?"

Soobin wasn't sure, arching a brow as Kai reached a hand towards him,

"Riiiiight... here," he said as he placed his hand over Soobin's heart, pressing it there.

It –whatever it was– tugged in response. Hueningkai pulled his hand away with a knowing look, and Soobin tried (but probably failed) to hide the evidence of the heat rushing to his face. Yeonjun only shrugged good-naturedly,

"Thats okay, you are his guardian angel after all," he said, winking at Soobin, which did not help the blush he could feel creeping onto his face, as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Yeonjun picked up a soju bottle in each hand and said,

"Shall we drink?"

Soobin tried not to look too relieved at the suggestion, nodding with as much enthusiasm as he could muster, before going to grab some small glasses.

They sat in an ill-formed circle on the floor, bottles and glasses on a small stool in the middle. Soobin had already had a glass, and was currently pouring himself another, Yeonjun and Kai laughing and talking with each other, the latter's eyes seeming to find Soobin's more often than was necessary.

He downed another glass. Kai wrinkled his nose as he drank down his soju, an action that could be considered nothing less than adorable. Soobin smiled to himself, despite the predicament of the day.

Maybe this wasn't so bad. If he really did have a guardian angel, then that was a good thing right?

Besides, look at that face, he's harmless, he assured himself– or maybe it was the alcohol that assured him as he drained another glass, and Yeonjun said,

"Hey, let's play a game."

Kai nodded enthusiastically, and Yeonjun beamed approvingly at the younger boy (Yeonjun loved drinking games).

Oh no, Soobin thought. The last time he had played a drinking game with Yeonjun he had ended up licking ice cream off of Taehyun's bare chest. So yah, you could say the yellow haired boy had a rather wild taste in dares. But Soobin thought he just read too much smut.

He clinked his glass with Yeonjun and Kai's, only to realize it was empty again. Kai noticed too, and grabbed a bottle from the center to fill it. He holds Soobin's glass with his other hand to steady it, his perfect, slender fingers touching Soobin's.

He pulled away, Soobin's glass again full, and gave him an innocent smile. And–oh, he had been staring again– he blinked and took a hefty swallow of soju, Yeonjun nodding in approval,

"Truth or dare, where you can refuse but you have to drink?"

Kai just blinked in confusion, and Yeonjun realized at the moment Soobin did that Kai wouldn't know a human game like "truth or dare".

The older boy chuckled at himself, "its okay, I'll explain it to you." Yeonjun quickly explained the rules of the game to a fascinated-looking Kai. When he was done, the white-haired boy nodded eagerly.

Oh no indeed, Soobin could already see Kai thinking of all sorts of deliciously terrible dares. Yeonjun's smile was purely feline,

"Shall we begin?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Lol Yeonjun. Oh boy guys, Kai is going to get bold next chapter... :o

Comment if you think Yeonjun just reads too much smut lol

- Haze