13. Pretend like it never happened, kay?

Yeonjun hummed happily to himself as he walked down the hallway, taking the turns to Soobin's room. Kai had forgotten his phone at Taehyun's, again.

Beomgyu had given one of his spare phones to the angel a week ago, and ever since Kai had been forgetting it everywhere.

Yeonjun supposed he would also forget something if he had never owned one before, but it was kind of annoying to keep bringing it back to him.

He turned a corner and slowed, getting an idea and smiling wickedly to himself before leaning against the wall and pulling Kai's phone out of his pocket.

He could see Soobin's door from here, but he had mischief to make.

Yeonjun clicked on Kai's phone and easily opened it, after all, he was there when kai made his passcode. He snickered, quickly pulling his own phone out and sending a bunch of pictures of Soobin too Kai's. He then changed Kai's wallpaper to a pic of Soobin posing cutely.

Next he changed the lock screen to another picture of Soobin. Finally, he changed Soobin's contact name to: my Soobinnie<3.

Satisfied, he clicked the phone off and pushed off the wall, once more on his way to return Kai's lost item. He knocked extra loudly and annoyingly on the door, he knew Soobin hated that.

An abrupt commotion followed, and Yeonjun bit back the urge to snicker, what were they doing?

"Just a minute!" Came a muffled response from inside. Footsteps sounded and the door opened to reveal a disheveled Soobin. A blush stained his face as he saw Yeonjun,

"What is it?" He asked quickly, eyes darting around nervously. Yeonjun rose an eyebrow, taking in his friends stressed appearance,

"Nothing, just Kai forgot his phone," he said, casually leaning to look past Soobin, "What, were you guys doing something?~"

Soobin hit Yeonjun in the arm, scowling at him,

"N-no, I was just sleeping! You woke me up you ass."

Yeonjun was almost 100% sure his friend was lying to him, but he nodded anyway,

"Whatever, here's his phone. See ya," he said, handing Soobin the phone and waving over his shoulder, "Have fun, 'sleeping'."

His only goodbye was the sound of the door slamming shut abruptly. Yeonjun smiled, ever since he met Felix, he didn't mind other peoples relationships so much-he even found it cute.

What had gotten into him? (A/N: aww cutie :)

* * *

Soobin slammed the door behind Yeonjun, and leaned against it. Adrenaline course through his body. That was close.

He pressed a hand to his chest, feeling his pounding heartbeat. If Yeonjun had come just a minute earlier...

"Hyung, are you alright?" Kai said, standing up from his hiding spot in the kitchen. Soobin flinched, trying to cover his embarrassed expression, he nodded,

"Yeah, Im fine..Uh here's your phone,"

Kai took his phone and clicked it on,

"Oh, I forgot I-" he cut off his own sentence, eyes widening as he saw whatever was on the screen. He hid it against his chest quickly, lunging for the door,

"I-I need to go, sorry Soobin!" He said, rushing out the door and leaving Soobin confused, but relieved that he could be alone to have the unavoidable mental breakdown that he was about to have.