14. Drunk dazed

Kai was kind of regretting his life decisions. When he had seen Soobin like that, he just couldn't resist him. But maybe he shouldn't have been so forward. He wasn't sure that Soobin wouldn't be weirded out.

He was heading back to Soobin's after chasing Yeonjun around the dormitory for an unnecessary amount of time. He had finally caught up to the older boy, and playfully whacked him on the head.

Yeonjun had laughed and apologized, but hadn't looked sorry at all. Kai shook his head, that impish banana head.

Reaching Soobin's door, he suddenly hesitated, he hadn't really thought about what he would do after... well after what he did.

Would Soobin ask him why he did that? He wasn't sure if he could answer that question, he had just wanted to. He wasn't sure. He just wasn't sure about anything now.

Maybe he made a mistake. ?

He swallowed and opened the door,

"I'm back Hyung, I just had to smack Yeonjun..." He trailed off as he was met with a silent empty room. He closed the door behind him,

"Soobin?"

After a moment it was apparent that Soobin was not in his room. Where could he have gone? Kai puzzled, he would have told Yeonjun or someone that he was going somewhere right?

He looked around, but there was no note left on the table. His heart dropped, was Soobin mad at him for what happened? No-wouldn't he have said something before?

Kai pulled out his phone and checked his messages. Nothing from Soobin, though he did notice that his contact name had been changed.

Cursing Yeonjun mentally, he decided to text the group chat and ask if they new where Soobin was. His angle senses (A/N btw I hate how cringe that sounds every time I write it lol) told him that he wasn't in danger or distress.

Maybe he just went out to get something at the convenience store?

Hyukaiiii> o <: Hey, does anybody know where Soobin is?

KangTae: He's there right? in his room?

Lemonjun: ? he's not with you?

Kai frowned, writing back,

Hyukaiiii> o <: no, he's not here, did he tell anyone he was going somewhere?

Hyukaiiii> o <: Beomgyu?

Lemonjun: HA Soobin going somewhere by himself? Nah He probably fell in the toilet and accidentally flushed himself

Hyukaiiii> o <: Yeonjun! I'm coming for you, watch your back

KangTae: nope not me

Gyutoo: He didn't tell me anything

Gyutoo: He's probably fine, just went out to get food or smth

Gyutoo: don't worry

Hyukaiiii> o <: Ok... sorry for bothering you guys. EXEPT YOU YEONJUN IM GOING TO GET YOU BACK JUST YOU WAIT!!!

He sighed and clicked off his phone. They were probably right, Soobin was just getting a snack or something.

Right?

* * *