3. Choi Yeonjun's house

"So, I know I did things that I shouldn't have done, but I'm really sorry. And I want to do better from now on," Kai finished his story. Yeonjun ran a hand through his hair and sighed, looking at him.

"You should be apologizing to Soobin, not me."

Kai's heart sank. He looked at Beomgyu, but his face was unreadable.

"But...You have been through a lot and you're all alone here. It would be irresponsible of me if I just let you go off on your own and maybe get hurt."

The Angel's mood lifted again,

"So I can stay here?"

Yeonjun looked up quickly,

"Here!? Um-"

"Sure." Beomgyu interrupted, finally chipping in to the conversation. Yeonjun gave him a look,

"It's my apartment. And besides, won't it be inconvenient for you as well..." He looked down at his lap, ears turning a subtle shade of pink.

Kai felt the weird urge to laugh at the black haired boy.

Is he really worried about me getting in the way of their cheating right now?

Beomgyu rolled his eyes,

"Having him living here will give me an excuse to come over more often you know, use your brain," he said, tapping on the side of his head for emphasis.

Really.

Kai raised an eyebrow at Beomgyu, who ignored him.

"I guess so... but still." Yeonjun countered. Kai put his hands together,

"Please? I promise I won't tell anyone about what I saw today if you let me stay here."

"Yah, come on it will be fine," Beomgyu agreed, anterior motives written across his face in bold. Kai wouldn't complain though, he was helping him after all.

"Okay, I guess its fine," Yeonjun conceded, looking at Kai with all the enthusiasm of a cat presented with onion soup.

Kai smiled widely at him,

"Thank you Yeonjun! I promise not to be a burden."

And thank you Beomgyu...

His selfishness had indirectly aided Kai's cause, something Kai wasn't expecting.

"You can stay here, but, I wouldn't go try to talk to Soobin yet, he's... Not in a great place right now," Yeonjun said. Kai's momentary triumph dwindled at that, he became serious again.

"How is he doing?"

Beomgyu huffed,

"He won't even talk to us anymore, always running around with that guy Hyunjin. Honestly I have no idea what they do together," he paused, thinking, "If I didn't know better I would think they were hooking up. But I'm sure they are both tops so I'm confused."

Yeonjun smacked Beomgyu's arm lightly,

"Why are you thinking about that! Anyway, they're not hooking up, Soobin told me himself, which makes it even more confusing."

Soobin told him?

Kai sat back, leaning on the soft couch. He didn't like the idea of Soobin hanging out with Hyunjin, something was weird about that guy. Something Kai thought he should know, but somehow couldn't place it.

"Are they friends?" Kai asked Yeonjun, "I saw them the other day sucking on a little stick with smoke coming out of it."

"What?! You saw Soobin smoking?" Yeonjun burst out. Beomgyu's eyes widened as well,