Chapter 6

Rydel- why would he want you to die?

Laura- (wipes her tears and took a deep breath) because I was asking him why he is so grumpy then he said that it is none of my business then I got mad and just slam the door, and when I was about to go out of my room, I heard Ross said that I am the worst person ever and wanted me to d-die (cries again)

Rydel- (hugs her) shhhhh. it's okay Laura and thank you for trying to ask Ross what is wrong with him but we already try that and he threw a book at me

Laura- ( pulls away from the hug) I am so sorry. what happened to him why was he so angry and grumpy?

Rydel- ( giggles) it's okay. He started to be so grumpy and always angry is because of my mom.

Laura- what happened?

Rydel- it's a long story

Laura- I got time ( smiles)

Rydel- (smiles back) well it all started when our mom died

Laura- wait! what is the name of your mom?

Rydel- Stormie Lynch, can i now continue my story without stopping?

Laura- oh right...sorry

Rydel- okay.... of course we were all so sad but ross was the saddest if all if us beacuse mom was the one who fixes ross's hair, the one who pickes his clothes and other stuff. (Tears up) she died on a plane crash when ross was 5 and everything went downhill. Ross was grumpy and mean.

Laura- i am so sorry rydel (hugs her)

Rydel- (hugs back) I miss the old ross (pulls away)

Laura- what do mean old ross? (laura ask curiously while tilting her head to the right)

Rydel- ross was not the ross right now he was sweet,caring or you could say the exact opposite of what he is right now

Laura- ohhhh