Lust to Love to Loss

****WARNING: INTENSE SEXUAL SCENES****

As I walked down the staircase, I hoped the party would be a little quieter than the last one. Ha. Like that was going to happen. Natalie said there were going to be like 100 people here tonight. That's a big difference from the 45 "VIP's" that came last time. Since it was 4th of July, I wore jean cutoffs and a red and white striped tank. When I had checked myself in the mirror to make sure everything looked good, I realized how low cut the top was......hopefully that wouldn't get me in trouble later on tonight. We said our goodbyes to the parents and then people flooded the house again. Luckily, I had taken a couple ibuprofen before the party had started...the music volume last time was enough to kill. I had to admit though, the house looked amazing. It had been decorated patriotically but stylish and chic all at once. I was stunned. I went outside and texted Harry, the party would be 10x more fun with him there. 'Hey you should come to the party...so I don't get lonely...'

'Can't. Grounded.' He replied.

'Why?!' I was disappointed, I had hoped he would've been able to come.

'My father said I was being too non-businesslike.' What the fuck?! How can you be "too non-businesslike"?!

'Damn it! Will you be at the beach later?'

'Yup :D!' I felt better at least I had something to look forward to. I tucked my phone in my pocket and turned to go inside but I was shoved against the house.

"Hey, the name's Noah." He was holding all of his body weight against me. Even worse, I could smell the alcohol in his breathe. He was wasted.

"Hi, I'm Corinne. And I'm also going back inside now." I could hear the other guys behind him snickering. I was screwed. What he did next caught me totally off guard.

"Well I was hoping you and I could sneak upstairs and borrow a bed." Before I could say anything, he tipped my chin up and kiss me. It was not the fairy tale, true loves' kiss either. It was hard, rough and sloppy. To make things worse he was alot bigger than me. I pulled away and he looked at me like he was about to slap me. I braced myself, "Mmm, feisty aren't you." His friends laughed I couldn't even kick him in the balls. He was crushing me.

"Get off me. Now." I said coldly.

"After I fuck you I will." I blood ran cold. I took a deep breathe.

"Get away or I will scream. I swear to go-" he cut me off, putting his hand over my mouth. I was too scared to do anything.

Him and his friends lifted me up and took me inside. Somehow nobody noticed me thrashing. Goddamn it. It was the fucking shirt. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I tried to scream. I tried so hard but this guys kept kissing me to silence me. He ripped off my clothes, being surprisingly gentle. I was terrified. He kissed every part of me. After the initial pain of loosing my virginity, I kinda tuned out on everything. I stopped screaming, thrashing, moaning, crying. I did my best to make it look like I was enjoying it. The worst part was is he fucked me like there was no tomorrow. This probably went on for three hours. When he was done he kissed me and looked at me. It took everything I had not to break down and sob. I couldn't do it in front of him or his friends. It was bad enough that I looked trashed. He motioned for his friends to leave and I prepared for the worst. I will NEVER forget what happened next.

He started bawling. He sobbed and eventually I gave in and cried with him. He wiped his eyes and looked at me.

"I am so sorry." Over and over. That's all he said. "Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry..." He looked at me and said; "I'm taking you to the hospital." That was when I saw the blood.

He got me dressed and rushed to the ER. They quickly admitted me and asked for a story as to what happened. What he said absolutely shocked me;

"I forced her to let me have sex with her." I lost it. In front of all those people I sobbed. He came over and hugged me, murmuring apologies in my ear. This boy who just raped me was now turning himself in. I couldn't believe that there was an honest soul out here. The doctors called the police but I was the one who wanted him to stay with me. They checked me out. All the tests, exams, scans proved their theory: I was so torn apart that I probably wouldn't be able to have kids. Noah was there when the doctors told me. I sat there in shock for a minute but it sank in right away for him. He broke down and sobbed. I realized and started bawling with him. He apologized so many times I couldn't even count. I was devastated.