Lust to Love to Lost

******WARNING: VERY INTENSELY SEXUAL CHAPTER!******

As soon as I said yes, Harry's hands found my naked chest. I knew he was about to make this the best night of my life but I was worried. Did he have a condom? I remembered to take my pill today right? Would it hurt like the last time with Noah? Would Harry be gentle? I knew I had to seriously relaxed. A soft moan escaped my mouth when his mouth joined his hands. One hand was on my left while his mouth was on my right. Eventually he switched and I was in heaven. After about ten minutes of this, he stood and kissed me. Hard. He was so passionate and gentle.

His hands moved down to my hips and I grabbed them and held them in place.

"What's wrong?" He asked, concern all over his face.

"I having doubts." I said.

"Why? I'm not like Noah. Lets try something first...." With that he stuck his hand in my panties and slid a finger inside me.

"Oh my god Harry..." It felt so good to have him inside me.

"Are you okay?!" He said.

"I'm way more than fine...." He smiled and slid another finger in. "Still okay?"

"10 times better than okay." I said moaning. He motioned for me to lay down on the blanket that we had set out and I did. He took my panties off and I lay there waiting for him to make a move.

"You do something Harry. I'm ready." He nodded and took his boxers off. Okay let's be honest. He was like tiny but he wasn't a monster. He was a pretty good length though.....and he had a serious boner. He got down on his knees and inches towards me. He looked to me for a final approval. I nodded and he was inside me. I moaned.

"Fuck Harry..." I said. He was thrusting slowly but gently picking up speed. "Harry please don't stop...."

"I don't plan on it." I laughed.

"Harry you're wearing a condom right?"

"Well duh." I couldn't even reply. I felt so good all over.

"You know you're really tight..." He said. "It's really hot." I shivered. I felt so close...he was thrusting really fast now.

"Oh my fucking god Harry! Holy shit...." Then I had my first legit climax. He kept going until I laid back., spent.

"Harry....." I said as he laid next to me.

"Yes?" He said looking at me as if he had done something wrong.

"I love you." There was silence except for the waves.

"I love you too. I have for a while." I smiled and cuddled up to him. He kissed the top of my head. "I'm happy we did this. I've been waiting but I had a feeling you weren't ready."

"I wasn't. Tonight, everything changed. I realized how much I missed you. I mean it was only a day but it felt like forever." He pulled me closer.

"I know how you felt. I can't wait to meet your family tomorrow."

"Same." We just laid there watching the waves for awhile. A few minutes later I checked my phone. 3:45.

"We should probably go home. It's quarter to four." I said.

"Yeah you're right." We stood up and got dressed. As we started to walk home he grabbed my hand. We walked in silence but when we got to my house he turned to me.

"Promise me something." He said.

"Depends on the promise..."

"Promise you'll never forget this night. Promise you'll never forget us."

"That's easy to promise. I'll never forget this. Any of this. Especially you." I hugged him and as I pulled away he tipped my chin up so my lips would meet his. He kissed me with so much passion it worried me. I pulled back;

"Goodnight Harry." I said with a smile.

"Goodnight love." He said.

I climbed up the trellis to my room. Once inside, I got into bed and turned on my lamp. I wrote the night's events in my journal, not wanting to forget anything. Afterwards I fell asleep immediately, my dreams a repeat of this night.