Lust to Love to Loss

I put a smile on my face everyday even though I was dying. For the first week of being without Harry I sent texts, calls, voice messages, Facebook messages, everything. I went to the beach every night and cried for hours. I cried my self to sleep but woke up from repeat dreams of him saying goodbye. I couldn't eat and I just wasn't myself. I thought Braden gave me a broken heart but that was just a pinprick compared to what I was feeling now. I just wanted to hear his voice.

I talked to my mom and aunt and eventually Natalie, who was very helpful. She told me comforting things, gave good advice.

I just felt sad all the time. I thought of my dead sister. How she would have been there for me. All I wanted was to hear Harry's voice again. That's it.

One day though he texted me.

'You think this isn't hurting me too? I'm dying too Corinne. I didn't want to say goodbye but we'd have to do it eventually. I'm sorry. Remember I love you. I always will. I cry everyday Corinne. I want to see you too but that will only bring us back to the way we were. I can't do that to you.'

I reread the message over and over. And I cried and cried and cried. I hated this feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just a filler you guys sorry its short!