Ch 37 Scrolling & Trolling PT 2

GOLDOKINGRAD: It was so cringe. Nathan Lawson roasted him in front of everyone.

HERETOREADFANFIC: Pics or it didn't happen.

GOLDOKINGRAD: No way man, you can't just whip your phone out at a party like that.

CRIMSONCOURTJESTER: How did he get into the event in the first place? I thought they had a tight guest list. Wasn't there a blind item about it?

SHOCKWAVEFOR7: Would you say no to HIM?

GOLDOKINGRAD: TBH I didn't see a guest list. I got in through a friend but it almost didn't seem necessary.

RIPSOLDIERBOY: It was probably a deranged fan causing trouble. I knew you would all go too far.

SHOCKWAVEFOR7: Stop jumping to conclusions. Were you actually there @ RIPSOLDIERBOY?

GOLDOKINGRAD: No I don't think so, someone close by to the scuffle said it was some sort of love triangle. Some blonde girl who works for Madison. She probably fucked both of them for a job and now they're both pissed.

HERETOREADFANFIC: Why doesn't that surprise me. Hasn't Phil Madison been caught in the past? There was that rumour about him and the guy signed to play Black Noir.

WANNABEHERO: Ugh I'll wait for @ ANNWANTSAHALO then, they always have the full story.

RIPSOLDIERBOY: The 'protest' was almost as cringe as Phil Madison. You guys are so toxic.

WANNABEHERO: STFU.

CRIMSONCOURTJESTER: I've spent thousands on V merch. The fans built that company. We should have a say.

CITYO: I'm sure that change is coming after tonight.

From_Beyond: HOLY SHIT! GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN THIS???

Link attached: MAD MADISON ON VIOLENT RAMPAGE

MRMARATHONSUNTIEDSHOELACE: WTF.

SHOCKWAVEFOR7: No way, you're trolling.

MRMARATHONSUNTIEDSHOELACE: It's all over the news!

SHOCKWAVEFOR7: Wait really?

HERETORREADFANFIC: Apparently they pulled bodies out of his house.

CRIMSONCOURTJESTER: Where did you see that, it isn't confirmed in the article? Let's be respectful to any victims.

WANNABEHERO: He probably just croaked himself don't worry.

CRIMSONCOURTJESTER: That's kinda sick, my dude.

RIPSOLDIERBOY: This is why you fans are toxic. You pushed him to it.

FROM_BEYOND: Mods - do something about @ RIPSOLDIERBOY.

SHOCKWAVEFOR7: @ RIPSOLDIERBOY Go touch some grass.

HERETORREADFANFIC: No. Nothing is confirmed yet. @ GOLDOKINGRAD who did Phil argue with? Just Nathan? Did they fight?

GOLDOKINGRAD: I don't really know if it's appropriate for me to talk about this anymore.

MRMARATHONSUNTIEDSHOELACE: Where is @ ANNWANTSAHALO when you need her?

FROM_BEYOND: Come on dude, jump in my DMs.

HOT4HOMELANDER: PM me.

HERETORREADFANFIC: Guys I think @ GOLDKINGRAD is right. We shouldn't be talking about this.

Link attached: BLIND ITEMS #78 Famous director arrested in Manhattan townhouse. Homicide Detectives on scene.

HOT4HOMELANDER: Omg we were right all along about him. I knew something was off.

SHOCKWAVEFOR7: We didn't know shit stop taking credit. People are dead!

CRIMSONCOURTJESTER: Allegedly. Let's wait for confirmation.

JFJFFANBOY: Fuck sake. We don't need more filming delays.

MRMARATHONSUNTIEDSHOELACE: Is that really all you care about?