3.17-18

star achievement has a little confidence in being seen through Shuai Chang, but still let the spirit group stare at Du Pengfei, in case he suddenly comes back and catches him off guard.

    After three months of filming, the movie "Changchun Palace" finally ushered in the final finale.

    "Changchun Palace" is a historical drama, and the director was clever not to release it in the new year, but to choose a date after the year. Now I am fully prepared to participate in the G country Changfeng Film Festival in March.

    Before its release, there will be overwhelming publicity. In order to thank Shuai Chang for his investment, the director saved the wine bureau to express his gratitude.

    When Shuai Chang arrived at the winery, everyone else had already arrived. As soon as Shuai Chang entered the house, he couldn't help but be surprised when he saw Liu Qingyi. For more than three months, Liu Qingyi seemed to be reborn, and his temperament was very different from before.

    Shaking hands with the director, Shuai Chang praised Liu Qingyi specially: "Beautiful and graceful, with the temperament of an actor."

    Liu Qingyi replied calmly: "Mr. Lu has won the award, Qingyi toasts you." After that, he poured the two Full of wine, drink it carefully.

    Shuai Chang accepted it for face, and went to the main seat to sit down.

    The director smiled and said, "Why didn't Mr. Lu bring his assistant this time, what should I do if I get drunk later?"

    Shuai Chang shook his head and smiled, "It's okay, someone will come pick me up."

    Shuai Chang was talking about Qi Sheng, but the director didn't I thought Lu Mingshen's driver would come.

    The director tentatively said: "Mr. Lu, "Changchun Palace" can be successfully filmed without your support. I have a new script here for you to see?"

    Shuai Chang nodded: "Bring it."

    "I'm sure you won't be disappointed!" The director excitedly said to the screenwriter, "Lao Liu, give me the new script!"

    The director and the screenwriter are a pair of golden partners. They have produced many good works. In the past few years, because they refused investors to plug people into the crew, the people stopped filming, so they offended the big gang in Beijing and were hidden by the company. The contract with the company expired this year, and he immediately started a new career with the screenwriter. "Changchun Palace" is a work that he attaches great importance to. It is not easy to find investors like Shuai Chang. And, when the director had a new book, he immediately thought of Lu Mingshen.

    The screenwriter took out a stack of A4 paper from the briefcase behind him. The A4 paper was held in a small clip. The cover was printed with four big characters "Fengchun Past".

    Shuai Chang thought about it, the story was good, and the characters were outstanding. He asked, "Have the actors been selected?" The

    director nodded excitedly: "Mr. Lu, the script is two male protagonists, and I want to use the last one. Jin Ping actor fee interest, and the other one I think Qingyi is completely competent. Qingyi's performance in "Changchun Palace" was amazing, he understands my thoughts very well, many scenes are one pass, I want him to be mine The queen is the male protagonist."

    Shuai Chang said: "I believe in Director Yu's vision, don't worry about investment issues." The

    director and the editor looked at each other, their eyes lit up, and they thought Shuai Chang was the God of Wealth, and quickly came over to toast together, " President Lu, don't worry, I will never let you down!"