7.12

Ashiburn's treatment speed is even faster. It took more than 200 people a day last time. This time, it was past noon when they came. The moon was in the middle of the sky. Ashiburn called the fisherman Brady and another person. Come out and treat them.

    The moonlight splashed in the pool filled with the Fountain of Light, and the other person could barely see the wound on his limbs. His movements shattered the full moon in the pool, and walked slowly to Brady, waiting for Ashiburn's treatment together.

    Standing beside Ashiburn, Shuai Chang suddenly told Brady about the infection.

    "His Royal Highness and I have been along the way, and have cured nearly a thousand infected people in two small towns. After understanding the infection route of the residents with the mayor of the town, we found that this incident has nothing to do with the dark mage."

    "How is it possible? ' Brady looked up in surprise.

    Another person was also surprised, "His Highness the Holy Son's Light Healing is very effective." Light Healing is the nemesis of dark magic.

    "You'll understand when His Highness the Holy Son finishes his treatment."     After

    Shuai Chang finished speaking, Ahiborn reached out and grabbed the man's hand after applying the light healing technique.

Of course it's to treat you, what happened to His Highness the Holy Son touching your wrist?" Shuai Chang said, grabbed the man's wrist and put it in Ahiborn's hand.

    The man's face was a little red, and he lowered his head and said, "I'm just afraid of infecting His Highness the Holy Son."

    "His Royal Highness is not afraid of all filth."

    Shuai glanced thoughtfully at the man Ahiborn was treating. , asked: "I don't know if you have heard of the profession of pharmacist?"

    The man looked up at Shuai Chang, and soon lowered his head again. Shuai Chang could clearly see the panic in his eyes.

    Shuai Chang gave Ashiburn a wink, and Ashiburn nodded slightly, holding the man's hand slightly harder.

    Brady was unaware of all this, and said outside the situation: "Of course, Your Excellency, pharmacists are very good people. The medicines they have developed can treat many diseases."

    Shuai Chang smiled lightly, his jet-black eyes gleaming coldly: "Really, then, do you know that this infectious disease that has swept many countries was caused by pharmacists? Pharmacists go to the towns we cured. However, including your fishing ground, I think there must have been a pharmacist here, and the infectious disease started to spread after the pharmacist came."

    Brady was dumbfounded, he looked straight at the person beside him, and shuddered, Loudly: "Your Excellency, he is a pharmacist!"

    The man's face was pale, and cold sweat dripped from his temples, "Mr. Brady, you are mistaken, I am not a pharmacist, I am Heathcote's brother-in-law Borg. , I'm here to visit family."

    Brady immediately hesitated when he heard this, Heathcote's brother-in-law seemed to have really come to visit family at the fishery.

    With so many workers in the fishery, Brady couldn't remember every face, and most of them were people who looked familiar but couldn't name them.

    Shuai Chang sneered: "You will continue to make it up."

    Ashborn held Borg's wrist tightly and said coldly: "There is no gray substance in your body at all, if you are not a pharmacist, why do you pretend to be infected Soak in the pool with them? If you soak together every day and still don’t get infected, it means that you have an antidote, and you are the one who poisoned it.”

    Brady had understood at this moment, and his face was flushed with anger, “Why do you do this? This kind of thing? If it weren't for His Royal Highness, the whole fishery would die in agony, you know."

    Borg gave a "ha", raised his head, and his face was gloomy: "What does it have to do with me if you die? Do you think the so-called Holy Son is a good person? I tell you, he is just a puppet of the Holy See."

    "You and What does the Holy See have to do with it?" Ashborn's face was very bad.

    Borg chuckled, "I am the son of Pope Lucius, how can the noble Holy Son remember me?"

    He suddenly burst into tears and said excitedly: "Why do I have no magic talent and can only be a potion ? Master, I am very angry that I devote myself to researching medicines to cure diseases and save lives every day. I suggested to Lucius' father to develop and put the blame on the Dark Empire. Everything went smoothly at the beginning. Without you, Your Highness, the Holy See would have unified Hughes long ago. Continent. You can only do bad things as a puppet!"

    Ashborn frowned: "Why did you stay here and wait for me, you could have taken the opportunity to escape."

    "Haha, escape? You don't know that I heard you heal those people. How angry I was at that time, I obviously tried it with Lucius' father, but the light healing technique was ineffective at all, I wanted to know what went wrong, so I had to try it myself," Borg suddenly leaned closer to his face with a sinister expression on his face. Smile: "Although you have always advertised yourself as the son of the God of Light, and you are not afraid of any evil, but the last time you healed 200 people in one day, everyone had problems with your body. The toxins of 200 people made you unable to hold on, hahahaha, Guess, how many medicines did I just give you? Hahahaha."

    "What?" Ashiborn was startled, and immediately checked his body. A piece of gray matter was spreading into the body along the wrist he held Borg. , the blood on his face suddenly disappeared.

    Shuai Chang pointed at Borg's eyebrows, Borg's body froze, and his eyes were blank.

    "Where is the antidote?" Shuai Chang asked.

    Borg said word by word: "In, I, yes, blood, liquid, inside."

    Those who are controlled by dark magic won't lie, and Shuai Chang cut Borg's wrist and put it on Ahiborn's mouth: "Drink quickly, his blood is the antidote."

    Ashiburn endured the blood and tried to suck the blood from the wound. His pale lips were stained red with blood. Ashiburn noticed that after he swallowed the blood, the gray matter in his body dissipated directly, and waited until the last bit of gray matter disappeared. , Ashiborn let go of his mouth, and Borg's arm fell to his side.

    "Brady, you should also drink some Borg's blood to detoxify." Ashiburn's mouth was full of blood, and he resisted the desire to vomit.

    Shuai Chang: "Ling Tuan, do you have any sugar?"

    Ling Tuan: "Yes, handsome guy, what's the matter?"

    Shuai Chang: "Give me a piece, and give Yaxi a clear taste in your mouth."

    Ling Tuan: "Tianxiu! It's delivered directly to you, pay attention to check it!"

    Shuai Chang first used the drinking water next to him to gargle with Ashiburn, and then put the sugar given by the spirit group into Ashiburn's mouth.

    "What is this?" It was sweet and melted in the mouth, and the bloody taste in the mouth was completely covered up.

    "This is my love for you." Shuai Chang said gently.

    Ling Tuan: "Hey handsome, I can hear it."

    Shuai Chang only had Ahiburn in his eyes, and he didn't pay any attention to it.

    Lingtuan: "Spit blood."

    When you use it, you call it Little Sweet, and when you don't need it, throw it aside.