5.2

There are three genders in this world, men, women and men who can have children, commonly known as twins.

    Wei Yanze is a twin.

    Wei Yanze is two years younger than Zhou Zhenting. He has been asked to follow Zhou Zhenting's ass since he was a child. Zhou Zhenting tells him to do whatever he wants. Even the children of Zhou Zhenting's relatives take pleasure in teasing him.

    Wei Yanze has a soft personality, doesn't know how to fight, is bullied and no one tells him, and gradually formed his character with strong resistance to pressure.

    That's why he was able to persist for so long when Zhou Zhenting used violence against him later.

    The world has treated him badly, but he has two little angels, and two children are his only salvation.

    After eating at noon, Wei Yanze was lying on the bed tiredly. He felt uncomfortable and would turn over after a while, but his stomach was too heavy and it was very difficult to do.

    Deng Jie could always see through his thoughts, ask in advance, and then help him turn over. Wei Yanze felt a little apologetic that it had to be turned six or seven times an hour.

    "Deng Jie, I really trouble you today." Wei Yanze thanked Deng Jie very seriously.

    Deng Jie's eyes widened in surprise: "Mrs. Zhou, please don't say that. Mr. Zhou paid me money to help you relieve some of the burden. I should help you do these things."

    Wei Yanze Said: "Even if it should be, another person will not do as well as you, so I will express my gratitude to you."

    Seeing what Deng Jie had to say, Shuai Chang continued: "Deng Jie, Yan Ze has a kind-hearted nature and repays him with gratitude, and he will always remember what others treat him, and he would only say that if he really wanted to thank you."

    Deng Jie didn't argue any more, just rubbed Wei Yanze's leg silently, The control force became more and more precise, which relieved the swelling and numbness of Wei Yanze's limbs.

    Of course, professional things like rubbing legs should be left to Deng Jie, a professional, but Shuai Chang is not without things to do when he stays in the ward.

    Wei Yanze's belly is big, pressing on his bladder. He has to go to the toilet every half an hour after drinking water. Although Deng Jie said that he is also a twin and can help Wei Yanze to the toilet, Wei Yanze said nothing. Ken let Deng Jie do this kind of thing.

    In the end, Shuai Chang took over the job as Wei Yanze's husband.

    In the afternoon, Wei Yanze's stomach didn't hurt so much, he closed his eyes and slept for a while, and when he woke up, he looked at Zhou Zhenting who was sitting next to him.

    Shuai Chang kept paying attention to Wei Yanze while playing with his phone. Seeing him open his eyes to look at himself, he quickly put down his phone and came in front of him, and asked softly, "Yanze, do you want to go to the toilet?"

    Wei Yanze shook his head, brownish His eyes glanced at Shuai Chang's wrist: "Zhen Ting, what time is it in the afternoon?"

    Shuai Chang raised his wrist and glanced at his watch: "It's four o'clock."

    Wei Yanze said, "Zhen Ting, Chengyun goes home from school to watch. I'll be worried if it doesn't, you ask the driver to take him to the hospital to stay with me for a while, okay? Go back at night."

    Zhou Chengyun is the eldest son of Zhou Zhenting and Wei Yanze, a twin, six years old this year, in the first grade of primary school .

    Shuai Chang pinched Wei Yanze's scallion-like fingers reassuringly, "Of course there's no problem. When Deng Jie comes back, I'll go to school to pick up Chengyun in person.

    " , Shuai Chang can leave at around five o'clock.

    Deng Jie was afraid that Wei Yanze would not be accustomed to the taste of the hospital. Seeing that he liked the food he made, he asked Shuai Chang to help take care of him for a while. He went to the hospital cafeteria and borrowed a stove for Wei Yanze to stew chicken soup and cook.

    Deng Jie came back at 4:30 with a lunch box, and the aroma of chicken soup permeated the entire ward as soon as the lid was opened.

    Deng Jie gave Wei Yanze a bowl, put two spoons of rice in it, and Shuai Chang personally fed it to Wei Yanze.

    After the three of them finished their meal, Wei Yanze asked, "Zhenting, what time is it now?"

    Shuai Chang said, "It's almost five o'clock. I'll go down and drive to pick up Chengyun. You lie down and don't worry, it's before six o'clock. I will definitely bring Chengyun to you."

    Before Shuai Chang left, he instructed Deng Jie to take good care of Wei Yanze. Deng Jie readily responded, "Don't worry, Mr. Zhou, Deng Jie will take good care of Mrs. Zhou.

    " When he turned back, he leaned over and kissed Wei Yanze's forehead under the suspicious eyes of Wei Yanze and Deng Jie, "I'm leaving, you have to be obedient in the ward."

    Wei Yanze blushed, married for seven years, It was the first time for Zhou Zhenting to do this with him.

    When the handsome figure disappeared, Wei Yanze's brown eyes were still shy, and the corners of his mouth bent upward unconsciously, revealing a sweet smile.

    Shuai Chang had told his family in advance that the driver did not have to go to the school to pick up Zhou Chengyun today. When he drove to the school gate, many parents had already gathered outside.

    There are small vendors on both sides of the road, with toys, snacks and street food.

    Shuai Chang stood near the gate and glanced at his watch. It was half past five when the school bell rang. Soon after, a group of elementary school students walked out of the school holding hands.

    Parents swarmed over, each leading their children away.

    Shuai Chang looked at them one by one, but continued to wait when he didn't see Zhou Chengyun.

    Zhou Zhenting has never taken Zhou Chengyun to and from school. Like Zhou's mother Li Ting, he prefers sons to daughters and children, and he doesn't really care about Zhou Chengyun, who can't help the Zhou family to inherit the family.

    The one who just came out was the first class of the year, and then came out of the second class. Shuai Chang wanted to find out how many classes Zhou Chengyun was in from his memory, but he didn't have any information.

    Shuai Chang: "Lingtuan, help me check Chengyun's class."

    Lingtuan: "Good handsome guy~"

    Lingtuan: "Handsome guy, your son is in the fourth class of the year~"

    Shuai Chang: "Thank you."

    So when the children from Class 4 of the year came out, Shuai Chang and other parents swarmed up. Fortunately, Zhou Zhenting still had Zhou Chengyun's appearance in his memory. Shuai Chang saw Zhou Chengyun's pair and Wei Yanze in a group of children at a glance. of brown eyes.

    He walked over and pulled Zhou Chengyun's little hand, "Chengyun, Dad is here to pick you up."

    Zhou Chengyun's body stiffened, and he called out pitifully, "Dad."

    Shuai Chang responded and hugged Zhou Chengyun. Zhou Chengyun's body was small and soft, and it smelled of milk.

    His body suddenly rose, Zhou Chengyun was so frightened that he tightly grasped Shuai Chang's collar, his brown eyes glowed with water, and he was about to cry.

    Shuai Chang had never raised a child before, and seeing that he scared Zhou Chengyun, he quickly and carefully patted Zhou Chengyun on the back, his voice full of apology: "I'm sorry, Dad didn't mean to scare Chengyun, Chengyun is good, Dad is holding him tightly, I won't throw Chengyun down."

    Zhou Chengyun pouted and said, "I don't want a father, I want a daddy."