5.10

Wei Yanze is a freshman and has few courses, but his teacher Lin Lanting will give him extra homework, so he is very busy every day, and only has time to play with the two children at night.

    Compared with the two children, Shuai Chang is more dissatisfied with desires.

    Wei Yanze was very tired every day, so handsome and reluctant to toss him, he could only solve it by himself, and it felt even harder than a single dog.

    Shuai Chang called Wei Yanze on the balcony that day, and when he heard that he would not be back until 10 o'clock in the evening, he couldn't help complaining, "I'm starting to regret letting you go to college, what should I do? I miss you so much."

    Wei Yanze His eyes were red, and he said in a choked voice: "Don't say it, and I'm going to cry." He also wanted to be handsome.

    Although he met many people at school, none of them could bring him the sense of security that Shuai Chang had.

    Most of his classmates are men and women, almost no twins, and he can't find anyone to chat with, the eyes of men will make him feel scared, and the eyes of women are usually full of motherly love (?), which makes him at a loss.

    Wei Yanze hung up the phone, and a well-dressed man in his mid-thirties walked beside him, with a charming smile on the corners of his mouth.

    Wei Yanze looked around anxiously, trying to find familiar classmates, but he didn't know where they went, and there was no one he knew as far as his eyes could see.

    "Hello, are you a student of D University?" the man asked softly.

    Wei Yanze nodded stiffly, "Sir, what's the matter with you?" The brown eyes were full of unease, like a little white rabbit unable to escape, making people want to tease him.

    "My name is Fan Shang, and I'm the agent of Fan Yin Film and Television. Do you have any ideas about being a star?" Fan Shang took out a business card from his business card holder and put it in front of Wei Yanze, who shook his head and said: " Don't give me a business card, I don't want to be a star."

    Fan Shang's fingers stiffened, and it was the first time someone had rejected him.

    "Ok, I respect your decision." He took back his business card. "What is your major? Why are you here alone?"

    Wei Yanze looked at the half-painted sketch on the left, "I'm sketching." After speaking, he ignored Fan Shang, walked to the easel and finished, picked up the brush and began to outline the lines.

    Fan Shang stood beside Wei Yanze unwillingly. Wei Yanze was so absorbed in painting that he didn't even notice that there was someone next to him.

    A male student majoring in fashion design came back from buying water and saw an uncle looking at Wei Yanze with a strange look. He immediately went over and said, "Sir, please don't disturb his creation."

    Fan Shang retracted his eyes, "You are "

    I'm his classmate, do you know him sir?" The male classmate cautiously did not name Wei Yanze.

    Fan Shang smiled slightly, but did not speak.

    The male classmate knew that Wei Yanze was good-looking, and he was afraid that Fan Shang was in a bad mood, so he stood by and watched. As soon as Fan Shang made a move, he immediately stared at him.

    Fan Shang answered a phone call and regretfully said, "It seems that I can't watch you continue to paint, and I will see you again if you are destined."