4.4

Two days later, the chivalrous man Li Yan came to the news that the Zhanjiang flood had burst the embankment, and a roll of kraft paper was rushed out of the Shiba. Everyone who saw it said that it was a treasure map. The price is invaluable, and whoever gets the treasure will be able to restore the previous dynasty and become the emperor.

    Apart from the fact that he became an emperor, there are other speculations based on it.

    The Zhanjiang dam was built by the emperor of the previous dynasty, and it consumed most of the national treasury. In order to save money, the prime minister gave the emperor a bad move. The emperor agreed, the officials forced the people to rebel, the people's grievances boiled over, and the previous dynasty was overthrown.

    The current Zhou Dynasty has only gone through two generations, and its foundation is unstable. The new emperor killed his father and ascended the throne, and has a very bad reputation among the people. The rumors that appeared at this time are absolutely impossible to be done by the court.

    I heard that the emperor of the previous dynasty had a young son who was raised outside the palace, maybe it was deliberately done by the old man of the previous dynasty.

    In any case, in order to prevent the riots in the rivers and lakes and the cannibalism of various sects, Fu Qingya, the leader of the martial arts alliance, must personally go to Zhancheng.

    Moreover, Li Yan's letter did not mention who is in the hands of the treasure map now. Zhancheng's local snake is the Qing gang. The Qing gang has become more domineering in the past two years. No matter who the treasure map is in their hands, it can't escape them. It seems that Zhancheng is indeed in some trouble. .

    Shuaichang handed the letter to Chunyulan: "Let's pack some things and go to Zhancheng in a while."

    "Can I wear men's clothes? Husband, you really didn't lie to me." Chunyulan was very happy, and she smiled as if a hundred flowers were just blooming , bright and fresh.

    Chunyulan didn't know much about the disputes in the rivers and lakes, and after reading the letter, he didn't feel anything. But it is inconvenient to pretend to be a woman when going out, and the chivalrous women in Jianghu all wear men's clothes when they go out.

    Shuai Chang was thinking about his body, and he didn't like to hug him very much these two days, for fear that he would be emotionally hurt, but Chun Yulan liked to take the initiative to come over and be next to him.

    Now he is grabbing Shuai Chang's sleeve with one hand and wrapping his arms around his waist with the other. Shuai Chang helplessly grabs his hand and says, "I've prepared new clothes for you, go pick one to wear."

    Chunyulan shifted his attention, "Where are the new clothes?" He always knew that he was a man and should wear men's clothes, but since he woke up from amnesia and injured, he had never worn it. Everyday Ayano satin hairpin earrings, powdered face, never a clean time.

    "Husband, please help me take off my makeup first, and my hair, and I'll make you look like you."

    Shuai Chang had already prepared for him, and Wen Yan took his hand to the dressing table and sat down beside him. Wet a face towel, "Close your eyes." Since he came here, he has been doing this for Chunyulan every day, and he is very skilled.

    He wiped off the eyebrow powder and rouge on Chunyulan's face with a face towel, revealing Chunyulan's original appearance.

    Not feminine, but beautiful.

    Anyone who sees it will rate it that way.

    "Even as a man, Lan'er, you are well-deserved as the number one beauty in all corners of the world." Shuai Chang praised.