9.10

Shuai Chang woke Chu Qingzhi, Chu Qingzhi put his arms around Shuaichang's neck in confusion, and muttered, "What's wrong?"

    Shuaichang kissed the top of Chu Qingzhi's head: "Someone came in."

    "What?!" Chu Qingzhi opened her eyes at once, found herself and Shuaichang too close, and hurriedly let go: "This place is heavily guarded, how could anyone come in."

    "Don't worry." Shuaichang put his index finger on Chu Qingzhi's lips On: "I'll take you to see." The

    two changed their clothes and walked out the door. Shuai Chang placed a barrier outside Chu Zheng's room to prevent him from being awakened.

    "Where are they?" Chu Qingzhi asked, looking at the heavy night in front of her.

    Dark clouds covered the moon, and there was no light between heaven and earth.

    Shuai Chang didn't answer his question, but said, "I remember that you are not afraid of heights."

    "Yeah, ah!" Chu Qingzhi was caught by Shuai Chang's waist and flew to the sky, and cried out in surprise.

    If they were far away from the ground, they would not alert those intruders.

    "Fei, why did you fly?" Chu Qingzhi hugged Shuai Chang tightly, not daring to move, but looking down, she could see a few lights in the distance.

    "Close your eyes." Shuai Chang took Chu Qingzhi to fly right above the intruder, lowered his head to cover the lips in front of him, and poured a breath of spiritual energy into it, "Okay, open it."

    Chu Qingzhi slowly opened his eyes , When you look down, you can clearly see the situation on the ground.

    Two men of medium stature in black clothes were pouring oil on the warehouse wall, looking very calm and not at all worried about being caught by the patrolling servants.

    "No," Chu Qingzhi said, "Why is there no one on patrol tonight?"

    Shuai Chang watched one of the two people take out the fire zhezi from his arms, blew it, and the huo zhezi emitted a bright red light.

    The other grabbed his arm and stopped: "I just poured it into a room, what if the fire can't get enough?"

    "Don't worry, the wind is from the southeast tonight, this house is in the northwest, the fire is going south, and when the wind blows, the entire warehouse will be turned to ashes." The man said with a sneer, "I saw Chu Qingzhi not It's pleasing to the eye, a pair of children shows up every day to talk business with men, hum!"

    Another person suddenly laughed: "I think you like Chu Qingzhi but you can't ask for it, and you are so embarrassed that you drag me to do this sinister thing. Qingzhi found a little lover, you said that the Chu family is down, does Chu Qingzhi still have the heart to hang out with the little lover? Hehe."

    "Don't talk nonsense! I can't despise Chu Qingzhi's rambunctious pair. Son, don't hold me, and be careful to lose your head if you delay the fifth master's affairs!"

    "Click, click, I won't stop me." The other person let go of his hand.

    Seeing that Huozhe was about to touch the oil on the wall, an evil wind suddenly came from the sky, and the strong wind blew out the Huozhe at once.

    The man threw the useless fire book on the ground, scolded something, and the other stabbed him, "Here you, I have another one."

    He took it and carefully ignited it again, "Brother, keep your brother in the way. Let the wind."