8.8

Shuai Chang came late, the last one to put on makeup, and it was two o'clock as soon as he finished painting, Zheng Rui hurriedly took them to the backstage.

    The host's voice can be heard in the background. The hostess first introduces an anchor, and when the audience offstage calls out the anchor's name, the anchor will walk out from the background.

    Han Qing came to the stage second to last, and his handsome and handsome appearance caused fans to exclaim for a while.

    Shuai Chang, as the first brother of Lemon Live, made his finale appearance.

    The hostess didn't know if she was a fan of Mr. Kuang Ye, but when he talked about him, the audience kept screaming.

    "Let's invite Mr. Kuang Ye!"

    Because Mr. Kuang Ye never showed his face, fans were prepared in their hearts that he might be unsatisfactory. As a result, the hostess's voice just fell, and the handsome man with broad shoulders and long legs left. When he came up, his handsome face had a smile on his face, and a pair of peach blossom eyes were full of romance.

    He raised his hand to greet the fans in the audience. The people in the hall seemed to have forgotten how to speak, and there was silence. Even the hostess lost their voice and stood beside him staring at Shuai Chang.

    The nine anchors next to him have already fallen for Shuai Chang's charisma. Not only are they not jealous, but they are also honored and happier than they are so popular.

    Han Qing walked up to Shuai Chang with the microphone and said with a smile, "Are you all overwhelmed by the handsomeness of Kuang Ye?"

    Han Qing's words awakened the fans' vocal cords, "Ahhhh, God, I love you! "

    God, you are so handsome, I want to give birth to a monkey!!!!" "God, you     are

    so handsome, why didn't you show your face in the live broadcast? What have I missed in the past two years!"

The roof was about to be lifted by the sound.

    There is no way for the event to go on like this. The hostess finally recovered from the shock and wanted to control the scene, but the fans were so excited that the hostess was overwhelmed by what she said a few times.

    Just when the hostess didn't know what to do, Shuai Chang took the microphone from her hand, pressed down with her left hand, and shook the microphone with her right hand to indicate that she had something to say.

    As if the pause button was pressed, the sound disappeared in an instant, and everyone was staring at Shuai Chang, wanting to know what he was going to say.

    Shuai Chang bowed to the audience, "Thank you very much for your support all the time, and thank you for not giving up on me during the previous turmoil, and I can't repay the madness, so I can only..." Shuai Chang showed a bit of naughty. With a smile on his face, the fans covered their mouths and wanted to shout out, but they were afraid of missing his next words, and they stared at his mouth with wide eyes.

    "I can only repay you with two more hours of live broadcast every day."

    "Crazy God, I love you!!!" The long-haired girl sitting in the front row cried out, someone took the lead, and the emotional fans began to cry, regardless of boys. girl.

    They felt very sorry. They couldn't help him or rely on him during the previous turmoil. Now Kuang Ye Da God not only doesn't blame them, but also thanked them for their support. Many people burst into tears all of a sudden.