6.7

Shuai Chang is also to tease Angelo, he will not rashly start before the two are married.

    The female orc is very easy to get pregnant, and he is not yet capable of giving Angelo and the child a good life.

    After the two got up in the morning, Angelo went to the kitchen downstairs to prepare breakfast.

    After Shuai Chang packed up and went downstairs, Angelo was already waiting for him at the dining table.

    "What are these?" On the white wooden table were two plates with rich patterns, each with only three light cyan balls.

    Angelo smiled and took one into his mouth and took a bite, "Xingcao Pill, clearing away heat and detoxifying, it's very good for fighting fire. Adonis, you will definitely not bleed again after eating, even if you hold me, you won't be impulsive. "Xingcaowan's other name is Qingxinsiyuwan, and I don't want to applaud for love after eating it for at least a month.

    Star Grass Pill is specially prepared for male orcs whose partners are pregnant, not only to prevent them from harming pregnant female orcs, but also to cut off the possibility of their derailment, killing two birds with one stone.

    Shuai Chang: "...Baby, you really can do it."

    Angelo looked at him cautiously, "I'm not afraid of making mistakes, you know that your charm is coming to me when I eat it. It’s too big to say.”

    Shuai Chang stretched out his hand and rubbed Angelo’s head, and the soft strands of hair ran through his fingertips: “I know, even if you don’t prepare Star Grass Pill, I will hold back. Angelo You are a very important person to me, and I hope to eat you upright after we get married."

    "Adonis..." Angelo couldn't help raising his head, and his beautiful blue eyes looked into the handsome emerald In his eyes, his figure was reflected in it.

    Shuai Chang picked up a star grass pill and put it in his mouth, chewed it twice, and a sweetness spread in his mouth, "Angelo, how did you do it, is the star grass pill so delicious?"

    "I improved it. After a while, put some green honey in it, you can eat more if it tastes good, no matter how much you eat at a time, it will only last for a month." Angelo was very happy to see that Adonis liked the potion he made so much. Give the two leftovers on my plate to Adonis.

    One Star Grass Pill was the size of An Qiluo's fist. After Shuai Chang ate five, he drank another glass of water, and his stomach was full.

    "You eat too little, don't you like star grass pills? How about I cook you some food?" Angelo only ate one.

    Angelo waved his hand quickly, "I have a small appetite, and I don't eat much in the cafeteria."

    "But Adonis, do you actually know how to cook?" Orc Planet has a saying: Male orcs are far away from cooking, meaning that male orcs only cook. You need to fight hard, and you don't have to participate in cooking.

    But the interesting thing is that Julius Caesar's chefs were all male orcs.

    "Not only can I do it, but I can do it well. I'll let you taste my craft at noon."

    Angelo nodded happily.

    After breakfast, the two of them had nothing to do.

    Angelo suggested a walk in the mountains.

    There are also plants outside the dark world forest, but they cannot be used as medicine. The only function is to provide oxygen and as ornamental plants.