8.6

Zheng Rui didn't know how Han Xiaoshuai hooked up with Zheng Yue. Zheng Yue went home recently and the spring breeze was blowing. Zheng Rui did not hesitate to comment on his brother with the word "saucy".

    Zheng Yue was in a good mood and didn't bother to bother with his younger brother: "Han Qing has given me a lot of inspiration recently. We can organize an offline meeting for fans. The venue is limited and the tickets are set at a high point. We can earn a lot by giving half to the anchors."

    Han Qing is Han Xiaoshuai.

    Zheng Rui rolled his eyes at his brother in person: "Then our madman is not a big loser. At that time, he must have the most fans. How will the money be divided among the anchors? Average?

    " How good, it's better to marry you directly if you work hard to earn this amount of money."

    Zheng Yue's rough face flushed: "I and Han Qing are just friends now."

    "Huh?" Zheng Rui was shocked and reached out to touch it. His brother's forehead: "Brother, can you be bolder, you are the president of Lemon Live, and you are procrastinating with a small employee."

    Zheng Yue pushed his hand away, "You don't understand." The rippling smile clearly recalled Han Qing.

    Zheng Rui shuddered: "Brother, be careful, don't show that kind of expression in front of your pure brother, it will make me doubt life."

    Zheng Yue gently kicked his ass, "Just you There are too many words, and it is not easy to divide the problem. Choose ten anchors, each with 50 fans, the ticket price is the same, the average score is not too much. Arrange to go, don't disturb me missing your sister-in-law. "

    Choose ten anchors, Zheng Rui The first one thought of Feng Ye, but Feng Ye refused to even show his face on the live broadcast, how could he agree to participate in the offline meeting.

    However, Feng is also the first brother of Lemon Live. Even if he knew that he would not participate, Zheng Rui had to ask him.

    It's no coincidence that Shuai Chang just got off the live broadcast of Zheng Rui's call. Zheng Rui has been waiting in the live broadcast room for him to go off the air.

    Zheng Rui: "Hey, Feng Ye God."

    Shuai Chang: "Zheng Rui, what's the matter?"

    Zheng Rui: "It's such a great god. The company plans to organize an offline party and choose ten anchors. Each anchor can have 50 fans present. The company will distribute the proceeds from the tickets to you."

    Zheng Rui thought that the meeting was handsome . He refused directly, but he didn't expect him to pause and ask: "How long will the party be in city a? How much will it be divided?"

    Zheng Rui said in a trance: "It is tentatively scheduled on the 29th from 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in a city a. The City Green Branch Botanical Garden should be able to divide it into 100,000."

    "Well, leave me a place first and I will consider it, and I will give you an answer in the evening."

    On the 29th, Fan Xing was more than three months pregnant, and the fetus was already seated.

    Fan Xing has not dared to go anywhere since she was diagnosed with pregnancy. She strolls in the small garden of the villa every day. Fan Xing is not bothered to stroll around. Shuai Chang feels distressed. This fan meeting is at the Green Branch Botanical Garden, and I just took Fan Xing out to play. Make money and relax.

    Shuai Chang told Fan Xing about this, and Fan Xing was really happy, "I haven't been to the Green Branch Botanical Garden yet. I heard that there are many southern plants there."