Extra Scene 1 [Movie Night]

Hey Hey!! So recently I rewatched Eternals with one of my friends and now I have a bunch of Sprite and Corey interactions played out in my head so I thought I would publish them for y'all. This first one sort've takes place during the Eternals because it's before Sprite and Corey admit their feelings but it's as if part way through the movie everyone was just like 'Let's have a movie night.' So yeah at this point everyone aside from Ajak and Gilgamesh is alive, so essentially Ikaris is still alive that was the main just of what I was trying to say. Anyways enough discussion!! :)))))))))

-☼-

Corey settled into a soft armchair and surveyed the room. Sersi and Ikaris were next to each other but with enough space between each other that they weren't close, Druig and Makkari were laying on the floor, Thena was sitting in an armchair close to Corey, Phastos sat on the couch close to Sersi, and Kingo was sitting in a different armchair across the room. Sprite entered the room carrying snacks and tossed them around.

They tossed some chips that landed between Sersi and Ikaris, tossed a bottle of some drink at Kingo's head (where it hit him in the forehead before bouncing off,) dropped off a bag of pretzels for Druig and Makkari, Tossed some potato chips for Phastos, and handed Thena some chocolate. Holding onto a bag of popcorn they sat down in front of Corey's armchair.

"So what are we asking?" Sprite asked the group.

"Well, I wanted to watch one of my movies but Druig vetoed it," Kingo glared at Druig who rolled his eyes.

"Nobody wants to see your movies except you Kingo," Druig told him opening the bag of pretzels.

"I saw an ad for this movie if you're interested?" Sersi suggested clicking on a movie.

"Sure," Makkari signed turning towards the TV.

Sersi started the movie and turned subtitles on when she realized they'd been turned off.

Corey settled into the armchair and watched as the characters planned a heist of some sort.

Sprite held up the bag of popcorn for Corey to take some and they took a handful, whispering thanks.

As Corey finished her handful of popcorn she wiped her hands on her pants and leaned forward a little.

She looked down at Sprite who was sitting on the floor, eating popcorn.

Slowly, Corey reached out to touch Sprite's reddish hair. Sprite froze for a minute tensing as they felt the weight of Corey's hand in their hair.

Corey paused for a minute noticing Sprite's discomfort but Sprite relaxed a bit and Corey smiled.

She played with Sprite's short hair, twirling it around and making small little braids that she secured with small elastics from her pocket.

Corey was humming softly as she worked, not loud enough for anyone but Sprite to hear.

Sersi looked over from the movie as she took a chip out of the bag. When she saw Corey playing with Sprite's hair and Sprite's relaxed smile she tapped Ikaris and Phastos and nodded to the duo. Ikaris looked at the two then back at Sersi surprised, Sprite hardly ever let anyone touch their hair.

"They're cute," Sersi whispered, keeping her voice low so they wouldn't hear her.

Ikaris nodded and Sersi turned to Kingo who wasn't far from them.

"Kingo," She whispered and he tore his eyes from the screen to look at her.

"What?" He whispered back and she pointed with her thumb.