Extra Scene 5 [Shopping]

I've decided that I love having the other Eternals trying to get Sprite and Corey to realize their feelings for one another and teasing them for it so that's what this chapter is :)

-☼-

Corey was reading a book that she'd stolen from Sprite, it was about different Myths and legends. She had her full attention on the book, clearly, it interested her, she was sitting on the couch with Sprite sitting on an armchair across the room.

She was so engrossed in her book that she didn't notice that Sprite was staring at her or that Kingo had entered the room.

"You know, some people find staring creepy?" Kingo whispered approaching Sprite who gave him a sharp glare.

"I wasn't-ugh whatever," Sprite sighed angrily.

"No I totally get it I mean why not stare at someone reading when you could go make conversation with them?" Kingo continued and Sprite rolled their eyes.

"Are you done?"

"If you like her you should probably tell her instead of staring at her like a creep," Kingo advised and Sprite frowned.

"I don't like her," They protested and Kingo's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"You sure about that? Because the way you act around her would say otherwise."

"I don't act diff-"

"Sprite!" Corey put the book down and walked over to Sprite.

"Hey, Corey," Sprite greeted, determined to act as normal as possible.

"I was just reading the book you'd given me, I find it interesting. Did you know all those people?" Corey asked.

"Some of them yes, others aren't real, stories that I've told," Sprite said a hint of pride in their voice and Corey's face lit up.

"That's amazing! Also, I was wondering if you might be interested in going shopping with me, I needed some new clothes." Corey smiled then turned to Kingo. "You can come too if you'd like Kingo."

"I'd love to go with you," Sprite answered, while they didn't usually like going shopping they didn't think they'd mind it so much if it was with Corey.

"Me too," Kingo smirked. "Can I bring Druig?"

Kingo knew that if there was one person that would like to tease Sprite with him it would be Druig.

"Sure if he'd like to come he's welcome," Corey shrugged. "I'll be ready in 5 minutes then?"

"That works great!" Kingo smiled at Corey and she nodded before rushing back to grab stuff from her room.

"I thought you didn't like shopping Sprite?" Kingo teased and Sprite glared at him.

"I don't mind it..." Sprite lied.

"Really? Cause I remember asking you just last week and you said you would rather fight seven Deviants at once. Are you sure it's not just cause you want to spend time with Corey?" Kingo continued and Sprite rolled their eyes.

"Also what's up with Druig? Why would he want to come shopping?" Sprite raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, I just thought he might be interested," Kingo smiled.

"He'll probably say no," Sprite reminded Kingo as he turned away to go find Druig.

"I think I have a reason as to why he may want to come." Kingo smiled back at them over his shoulder and Sprite groaned as they realized what Kingo was planning.