Chapter Three - The First Night.

Just then, the lights shut off.

Nighttime had indeed begun.

Minji decided to walk away from the person in the cupboard, just incase they were dangerous. Even though she and the rest of the group could not see much, many people were shuffling around trying to find places to hide or sleep. Minji walked into the bedroom but she couldn't quite see if there was anyone in there. She tip-toe'd around to the other side of the bed that was positioned in the middle of the room and was the only piece of furniture in there. Minji just awkwardly stood with her back against the wall, trying to figure out her next move. 

A few minutes passed, and loud screams from a female voice echoed around the house, coming from the bedroom. The awful, spine-chilling sound of a metal blade piercing flesh soon followed. It was a horrible array of noise; almost everyone in the one-story house was screaming for crying or breathing shakily. The stabbing sound stopped abruptly and the screaming died down. Did someone actually die? Minji chose to walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen where stood for a little bit before falling asleep in the same place Miguel had woken up in: behind the counter. 

A couple of hours passed and Minji was woken up by Jackson once again. 
"Hi Minji, sorry, I thought I should wake you up again," he said, "Most of us are awake now too." Minji rubbed her eyes and groaned as she got up from the cold concrete floor beneath her. Jackson held out an arm but Minji ignored him. She looked around the room, eyes still half-closed, and noticed everyone that she had seen yesterday was still alive. So, who's died? 
Minji then turned her head and saw someone she hadn't seen before. She ran towards the room next to the bedroom and went inside. There was nothing in the room except a singular brown chair with a lightbulb above it. The floor was a cold, grey concrete and the walls were the same as every other room: a plain, pale, yellow-ish wallpaper. In the corner of the room, she saw a silhouette of a boy quite shorter than her.
"Hello?" he asked her. He took a step out the shadows and Minji looked at him again. He was wearing all black: a hoodie and some trousers; his hair was also black.
"My name's Minji, who are you?" she asked him.
"Seungho," he replied, shrugging, "I got invited to this place but was too scared to leave this room when I woke up, then when I heard that creepy announcement and the lights shut off, I got even more scared and stayed in here. There was two other people in here when I woke up. They were talking, one was extremely tall with black hair and the other was shorter and had colourful hair."
"Zahrah and Kai..." Minji said to herself. She then pointed to the room behind her, "Let me take you out there. There's more people that can kind of explain this. Although, you heard the announcement so you should basically be caught up." After she said that, Jackson appeared at the doorway.
"Who on Earth's that?" he questioned. Seungho waved at him, a slight smile on his face. 
"Seungho, this is Jackson. Jackson, this is Seungho," Minji told the two boys. Jackson waved back and Minji continued to talk, "Jackson, I'm just about to take Seungho out there so he can speak to everyone." Minji looked out the doorway. She could see the same person that she had seen in the cupboard before the lights shut off. They were awake now, and talking to Kai. With Jackson and Seungho following, Minji would then walk over to Kai and the brown-haired person who were standing infront of the fireplace.

"Hi, Minji! This is Lukey. You found them in that closet last night, remember?" Kai told her.
"Yes, I recall," Minji replied bluntly. She looked at Lukey. They were wearing a pair of white overalls over a black and white hoodie. They also had a pair of white sneakers, a pair of black-framed glasses and a few bracelets on their arms. A red sticker in the shape of a heart was stuck on Lukey's cheek. Minji forced a smile and waved at them and quickly turned away and went over to talk to others. 
"Sorry about her, she's not really the happiest person.." Jackson whispered. Minji heard and turned back around, raising an eyebrow. 
"Pardon?" she asked, smiling slightly. Jackson looked embarrassed and laughed before looking at the floor and shuffling his feet. Minji turned around again and walked over to Aphrodite, Zahrah and Veronica who were standing infront of the bedroom door.
"Hey, do you guys know what happened last night? Everyone was screaming and it all sounded so scary!" Minji asked. Veronica shrugged and Zahrah shook her head. Aphrodite replied, saying, "I'm not too sure, darling, all I heard was somebody getting stabbed but if you look around, you'll see everyone still alive!"