Chapter 7~ nightmare

I wake up with beads of cold sweat on my forehead, my heart beating fast like I ran a marathon, my eyes wet from tears and my breathing unsteady.

I take a deep breath of air, as if I'm running out of oxygen and it's my last breath. *shuffle* "mm... (y/n).... What are you doing aw- why are you crying??" He whispers. "W-what?? I-I'm not crying..." I answer. All of a sudden he pulls me in a tight embrace. "I know you had a nightmare" he whispers. I burst into tears sobbing on Taehyung's chest. "Shh... I'm here.... I'll protect you" he whispers over and over again to try and soothe me, and it works. I fall asleep in his arms. But I didn't know that Soojung was awake the whole time.

Morning comes and I wake up in Taehyung's arms. Soojung still asleep. I carefully get out of bed and head to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"Hmmm... Salad??...?" I question out loud. "Yeah I'll just make that" I answer ~myself~. Carefully I take out Lettuce and dressing. Cutting the Lettuce and putting them into 3 bowls. Putting the dressing in. "*yawn* morning unni" Soojung says, tiredly. "Morning Soojung, here's breakfast" I say handing her a bowl. "Thank you" she says.

"Morning" Taehyung says, grabbing a plate. "MORNING TAEHYUNG" Soojung practically yelled. "Morning Tae" I quietly say. I grab the last bowl and start eating. "So what are we gonna do today?" Soojung ask. "We're going to get ready and leave after breakfast" I say finishing my salad.

"But unni... I like it here" she whines, trying to act cute. "We have to move or we'll be caught and killed, now hurry up and finish" I still heading out of the kitchen to my bags. I put my belts and bags on. "Unni come here!" I hear Soojung say. I walk over to her, when I do she pulls me into the bathroom. Slamming my body on the door, holding a knife to my head.

"You can't do anything! Taehyung is MINE!" She says angrily. "And what am I suppose to do with that??" I say not caring. "You get closer to him your dead" she says and let's me go, pushing me out. "I'm warning you" she says from the bathroom.

Ohh gosh what am I gonna do now??
~~~~~~~~
A/N: heyy guys!! I'm back!!! I finally got my reading source back!!! Haha and writing... Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter... Hopefully the next will come soon!!! ❤️❤️