Chapter 2~ New Names

Apparently they were unarmed and their leader was making a ton of noise while slowly dying which led to attracting many zombies. "AHHH!!! PLEASE HELP!!!" I heard them yell at me. At the same time I was running away. Right when I heard zombies I ran as fast as I could, away from them and into a building.

*heavy breathing* when I enter I stop and put my hands on my knees crouching, so I can catch my breath. "Who the f*ck are you?!" I hear a voice and look up. As soon as I look up I see a knife towards my head. "Yah!!! Yoona!! She's a survivor!! We need to save survivors!!" I hear and look to the side and see a guy. I can sense the so called girl Yoona withdraw her knife and put it away.

"Miahne, I was just scared" she said trying to add ageyo into her voice. My hands were covered with my sleeves and I pulled my jacket to cover my belts. "Hi I'm Yoona!" She says putting on a smile, acting like nothing happened. I annoyingly tsk at her. "Hi" I said, short and simple. Trying not to giveaway information.

"Well, what's your name?" She asks eagerly. "And why should I tell you that?" I question her, "well cause we're going to be best friends!! And we're partners!" She says still adding ageyo and acting as if she doesn't know anything. "Tsk you think I would give you my name after that?" I say calmly. "B-but I wanna be friends" she says doing a pouty face pretending to cry.

"Yah! Why'd you make her cry?!" The guy said and pulled Yoona in a hug comforting her. "I'm sorry your little princess is crying" I say in a tone that meant I didn't care. "Don't say that you-you, monster!" He says. "What the f*ck like, are you guys that sensitive?" I say. "Shut it!" He yells at me. "If I tell you my name you tell me yours, Understand?" He says. "Sure why not?" I reply. "My name is ---"

~~~~

A/N: kekeke cliff hanger!!! I think... And sorry for the short chapter!!