Chapter 5~ Deaths

I quickly stab 3 of them in the head, I shoot about 10 of them in the head. I'm cleared, no more for me. "AHH!!" I hear and turn around seeing Seulgi being cornered. I quickly stab almost all of them. "AHHHHHHH!!" I hear and look strait forward and see Seulgi being eaten. "Seulgi!!!" I hear just then Joy comes and stabs the zombie. "*sniff* Unni *sniff*" she says, I see it. "Joy... C-come here" I say. "NO! We need to help Seulgi!" She says. "S-she can't be save Joy" I say. "Yeah she can!" She says. "Joy... Please just let her go, before she gets you" I say.

"No! Stop lying!" She yells at me. "J-Joy... Please" I say. "No! We need to sa--- AHHHH!!!" She says. "Run, b-be safe" she said before Seulgi continued eating her. I quickly shoot her in the head. "(Y/N)!! What ha-" Chance says and stops seeing Seulgi and Joy. *Zombie groan* I look quickly and see Joy getting up. Quickly I shoot her. "What the f*ck (y/n)! We could have saved her!" He yells at me. "That's what you think" I say leaving to find Taehyung and Soojung.

"Tae?" I say barely audible, "(y/n), your alive" he says as he gives me a quick hug. "Yeah I am" I whisper slightly shaking. "W-wheres Soojung?" I ask him. "Still hiding, she doesn't believe that your calling us" he answers. "Ohh..." I say. I walk over to where Taehyung came out of and saw Soojung curled on the floor. "Soojung-ah" I say, she shakes. "Its ok its me, (y/n)" I say. She then looks up and hugs me, "I was so scared" she whispers. "Its ok I'm alive and right here" I say calming her.

Couple minutes later she gets better and gets up. "(y/n)?" She asks, "yeah?" I answer. "Thank you" she said and I nodded as a reply. I walk to the living room and see Chance and Alex on the edge of crying. "You guys ok?" I ask them, "huh? Ohh yeah we're fine" Alex answers. "Ok, good we need to move soon" I say. "Tae?" I say, "Yeah?~" he answers popping out of the bedroom. "Come here and stay with the group" I say. He nods and walks to to the living room.

"We need to leave now" I say, "hurry up and pack your things" I continue. After Alex and Chance finished packing we quietly walked out of the house and made our way to another place. "(y/n) I'm tired, I wanna sleep" Chance whines, "Shut up" I say, "please" he says wrapping his arms around my waist. I quickly take his arms off and walk a bit faster. "Alex?" I say wondering if he's ok. "Huh?? Oh yeah whats up (y/n)" he answers.

"You ok?" I ask, "mhmm" he hums in reply. I look behind us and see zombies. Lots of them "Sh*t" I curse under my breath. "What?" Soojung asks me. "Go hide Soojung, and Taehyung" I say, "here use these just in case" I say, handing them a gun and a knife. "Hurry! Run!" I say. *zombie groans* I quickly shoot 10 of them and stab 20 of them. "AARRGGHH!!!" I hear and turn to see Chance being surrounded and eaten. "Alex! Run!" I yell, "what about you!" He yells back. "Don't worry about me! Just go! Run!" I yell and I can hear him running away.

I quickly shoot 20 more and stab 10 of them. My back aches cause I still have my bags on. Still have to do this though. Soon the zombies surround me. "Sh*t" I say. I'm done now, I quickly shoot the remaining. *heavy breathing* 'if I die now please Tae, Soojung and Alex.... Be careful' I think. When I look around there's no more. I check my bullets and there empty, I check my bag for them and there aren't anymore bullets. I take my silencer off and put the gun in my bag. I take my knife out and start walking being secure. 'Where are you guys?' I think.

~~~~

A/N: heyy guys like I said 2 chapters today (or tonight xp) anyway hope you enjoyed!! Sorry for the wait... And right now I'm working on chapter 6 and 7 still editing them... Wish me luck!! XD!! ❤