Chapter 11~ Why!?

I wake up to a new atmosphere. "Your awake" I hear a male voice. I look in the direction to see a man, that looks all to familiar. "Jimin... What do you want" I say, glaring at him. "Nothing... Just... Your love... And you" Jimin says with a smirk. "Where the h*ll am I!?" I say, panicked that Taehyung, Kei, and Eric are lost, looking for me.

"Your safe.... And your friends" he says, opening a door to show how Kei had tear stained cheeks. How Eric's cheek was still bleeding, but he was awake, giving me a 'Help' look. And Taehyung.... Bruised and bloody, his body lay lifeless on the ground, like he was part of it.

My eyes want to water my cheeks but I hold it in. "What did you do!" I say, my voice cracking. I ran to Taehyung, holding his body. "They wouldn't shut up" Jimin says. *knock knock* "Jimin!.. We're under attack!" I hear. "By what!?" He yells back. "The zombies" the person says and runs down stairs.

"Don't move a muscle" he says, glaring daggers and blades into me. Then he leaves, locking the door. "Eric!?" I say, taking the tape from his mouth off. "It's not him" he whispers. I go to Kei and take her tape off. "(Y/n)... It wasn't him" she says. I go to my bags, which I see in a corner. I take out medical things and go back to Taehyung. I check his heart... *thump thump* still working. I quickly take care of his cuts, and bruises. "Ok Eric... Tell me what Jimin did to you guys" I say, giving him a straight face.

"(Y/n)... It wasn't Jimin... It was another guy... Telling Jimin to say these things to you... And Jimin didn't beat us up... It was someone else" Eric explains. "Who told him to say it then??" I ask. "It was R-" Eric says by gets cut off by the door opening. Causing me to hold onto Taehyung, tightly.

"Finally" a guy says, pulling out a knife from his pocket. First he goes for Kei, but I quickly jump in between them, letting him stab my arm. "Get out of the way!" He says throwing me away and heading for Eric. Again I jump in between them, causing him to stab my wound deeper. "I said move!" The guy says heading towards Taehyung. Him getting closer to Taehyung I quickly jump to Taehyung, hugging him tightly and desperately, waiting for the pain to come..... *knife stabbing*.... Wait what??... I look up to see Jimin with a bloody knife in his hand, and the guy lying on the floor... Dead. Jimin quickly throws his body out the window and looks at me.

"(Y/n)... I'm sorry.. I didn't mean those things... It was that guy that made me do it... He would have killed me if I didn't listen" Jimin explains, my expression softening. "It's fine..." I say, still holding onto Taehyung tightly. "Mmmmm... (Y/n)!?" Taehyung says waking up and hugging me. "I thought I was dead!?" He says, causing me to giggle. He kisses me on the cheek, whispering "I miss you" and "don't leave me again". I start feeling pain on my arm, "w-what happened!?" Taehyung says, quickly grabbing the left out medical kit and fixing my arm.

"I was saving you guys" I say with a faint smile. "W-where's Soojung?" I say.... I look at Jimin. Jimin gives me a look of sadness. "They... They... Killed her" Jimin says, apologizing. "Ohh... Ok... At least that was a weight off my shoulder" I say, causing everyone to give me a surprised look.

"What?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: heyy guys!!! What's up?!!... Tell me what you think!!! Haha now Jimin will be joining... Sorry if you wanted Soojung to live. If you want her to then just tell me.... And the rest of the members will be joining later in chapters so look forward to that!! Anyways hope you enjoyed it!!! Tell me what you think!!!! ❤️❤️