Chapter 3~ More survivors?!

"My name is David" he says, "I'm (y/n)" I say. "Well welcome (y/n), to the group" he says. "Wait what?!" I question, "your gonna be in the group with us" he replied. "What if I don't want to?" I say, "you have to!" He yells at me. "That's it I'm leaving" I say, "please, us survivors need to stick together so we can live" he says.

It takes me awhile to think, "Ok fine, But just saying, I won't share unless I want to deal?" I say, "really! Ok ok deal!" He says. He gets closer to me and offers me a handshake, and I take it. "Ok, your on front door shift for now" he says, "ohh and if you touch my things without permission, your dead" I say as I make my way towards the door.

I set my bags down and wait. After about 30 minutes I see 2 moving figures, I get up and open the door to take a closer look. I see now, 1 boy, and 1 girl, being chased by at least 5 zombies. Not much if you ask me. I look at the 2 of them running away from the zombies. Enough watching I quietly run out and behind the zombies, without the zombies and 2 people noticing. (A/N: ninja! xp) I get my knife out ready.

I stab 3 of the zombies, the other 2 zombies stopped and changed their target to me. The 2 humans still running, not knowing anything. I then stab the other 2 left. All 5 of them lying on the floor, a dead corpse. I look at my hands and arms and realize there covered in blood. "Sh*t" I silently curse.

Realizing the 2 humans were still running I look up to see them stop and look at me. I quickly run over to them. "Y-You saved us" the girl said, "nahh not really just 5 of them, its not a lot" I say tell the truth. "Thank you" she says. "Ohh I-I'm Soojung! And this is Tae hyung" she says nervously. "Hi I'm (y/n)" I say back giggling at the 2.

"Are you 2 together?" I ask, "huh?! A-Ani we're friends" she said a soft shade of pink growing on her cheeks. "How are you together today then?? Date?? Cause its Saturday the last time I checked" I say giving them a smirk. "O-oh its cause we have extra classes on weekends and I found him *points to Tae hyung* while running" she says. "Ok, come on let's get to the building" I say, motioning them to follow me.

When we enter I don't see anyone so I just tell Soojung and tae hyung to stay close to the door. I pick up my things  putting all my bags on and rolling my sleeves up. "Yah!! David?! Yoona?" I scream. "Stay here don't move ok" I say to the 2.

I slowly walk up stairs and hear moans, sounds like Yoona. I walk back down stairs and see the 2 standing there laughing and playing with each other. I'm actually looking at them and Soojung has dark brown hair, bangs, etc. (A/N: I dunno how to describe her) Taehyung has black hair, bangs also,etc. (A/N: sorry I dunno how to describe people, I know who they are btw).

I slowly make my way towards them and the straiten out. Once I reached them I could hear moans. "Just ignore that for now" I say, and they nod. "How old are you 2?" I ask, "I'm 17" Taehyung says. "I'm 16, what about you?" Soojung says. "I'm also 16" I say which surprises her. "I would have thought you we're 14" she says, "wae?" I ask "cause you look so young" she answers.

"So who's older?" Tae hyung asks, "I was born on November 19, you?" She says " I was born April 19" I say "I guess your older she says. I nod. Just them we hear loud noises, kind of like  security sirens. I look at the to and say "We have to leave now!" And run out the door glimpsing behind me once in awhile to make sure the other 2 are still behind me.

After a couple minutes of running I see a building 'looks safe' I think. I stop and hear the other 2 stop take a breath. "Shh~" I tell them, I motioning for them to follow me quietly. As we reach the edge of the building I quietly turn to look around the corner. "Stay here" I whisper loud enough for the other 2 to hear.

I pull out a gun in my right hand and a knife in my left. I slowly walk next to the door and open it. "Sh*t, locked" I curse under my breath. I use my knife and pick on the lock. *click it opened and revealed 2 girls and 2 boys. "W-Who are you?" One of the girls whisper barely audible. "A survivor" I reply, "really?!" The girl says, "yep" I reply. "Then come in" one of the guys says.

I look to the corner and see the other 2 looking. I motioned for them to come. "2 more?" They ask surprised. Soojung just nods and bows slightly. "Come on in hurry" the say motioning for us to come in. When we enter the door closes and gets locked. "I'm Seulgi, this is Joy, that is Chance, and that is Alex" a girl says. "I'm (y/n), this is Soojung, and Taehyung" I reply. "Nice to meet you 3" Chance says. I bow and nod slightly. "Nice to meet you also" I reply.

~~~~

A/N: sorry I'm updating this 12 o'clock in the morning... Couldn't sleep so decided to post another chapter. Hope you enjoyed it