Chapter 6~ Tae?

As I'm walking I take out a water bottle, taking a 5 second sip and putting it back. "Tae? Where are you guys?" I say. "*sniff* Unni" I hear, "Taehyung-ah! (y/n) Unni may die! And your just sitting there!" I hear. I turn my head and see Soojung and Taehyung sitting between houses (A/N: you know like those houses that have that really small crack between each house?? xD). I look at Taehyung and he's just sitting there, looking down. "Yah! Taehyung-ah! What-what if Unni dies?! Huh!! What are you gonna do about that?!" Soojung says.

"Yah! Soojung-ah!! Stop screaming at me!" Taehyung finally says. "Taehyung-ah.... Mianhe.... I'm just.... Scared" Soojung said. "T-Tae?" I say barely audible. Taehyung looks up and immediately walks up to me and brings me into a hug. "Pabo.... Don't do it again" he whispers, so only I can hear. "B-But I need to keep you 2 safe" I say, "I don't care, just as long as you don't do it alone" he says, hugging me tighter.

"G-Guys?" Soojung speaks, Taehyung slowly unwraps his arms around me and stands next to me. "Yeah?" I say. "Where are we going to go?" She questions. "Wait.... Where's Alex?" I ask. I turn and see Alex.... A Zombie.... "Alex!" I say. I quickly go close to him. "Thanks for being my best friend" I whisper and shoot him in the head. I turn around and walk back. "Let's go guys" I say pulling on both Taehyung and Soojung's hand.

After a couple minutes we entered a different city and went into a hotel. When we entered the lobby it was bloody and you could see corpse on the floor. I quickly walk past them and head for the stairs. "(y/n)? Can we use the elevator??" Soojung asks, "no... I don't trust it" I say and we take the stairs to floor 3. When we enter floor 3 its clear and clean.

"Unni? Why does the floors not have any.... corpse?" Soojung asks. "Cause the doors are heavy and they can't open the doors" I say. I open a room and walk in, also motioning Taehyung and Soojung to go in. "We'll stay here until we're ready" I say. They both nod in agreement. I went to the bathroom and checked if the water was running. *water noise* it works....good. "Soojung-ah go take a shower" I tell her, "but I don't have clothes" she says. "I do, now go shower" I say. She nods with a smile and heads to the bathroom.

I slowly take my bags off and set them on the floor. When I do I pour everything out of all the bags. Things from food to make up was found. "Wait what? Make up?" I question myself. I take the clothes pile and pick an outfit for Soojung, which was a oversized black T-shirt, Greg leggings, and a light weight jacket. I looked around and I found some men clothes. Yes I packed some just in case I needed it to wrap my arm or leg, even though I have bandages.... Yeah...

I pulled out a white T-shirt that look a bit big on taehyung, some jeans, and also a light jacket. I set them out on the bed. I sit on the floor after. Relieved that I survived. "(y/n)?? You ok??" Taehyung comes towards me. "Y-Yeah" I stutter out. Taehyung comes and carry's me to the couch. "Thanks" he says, "n-no problem" I stutter again. Taehyung is now on one knee infront of me. "What's wrong Tae?" I say. "Thanks for calling me Tae also.... Makes me feel.... Different... Or special" he says with a huge smile.

He then sits next to me and puts his head on my shoulder. "Thank you" he says again. "Unni!! I'm done!! Can you hand me my clothes??" I hear Soojung say from the bathroom. I slowly get up and grab the clothes for Soojung and hand it to her. "Thank you unni!!" She says before closing the door. I walk back to my bags and start picking something for me to wear, which was a oversized white T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and a light weight jacket. Just then Soojung comes out with a smile and jumps onto the bed. "Ready to sleep!" She says happily, "yeah, go to sleep Arresso?" I say, she nods and gets snuggled into the bed.

"What about you unni? There's only 2 beds" Soojung asks. "Umm I'll sleep on the floor" I answer, "ani (y/n) you can sleep with me Arresso?" Taehyung says. "Huh?? A-ani I'll just sleep on the floor" I try to convince Taehyung. "Taehyung-ah you can sleep with me and (y/n) unni can sleep in the other bed" Soojung says. "Ani (y/n) your sleeping with me Arresso??" He says. "Huh... Ok fine" I say handing him clothes for him to take a shower.

When Taehyung turns the water on Soojung is sleeping. "Soojung-ah... Miahne..." I say. "*sniff* sure unni" she says sarcastically. Couple minutes later Taehyung comes out and says for me to take a shower. I grab my clothes and take a shower. When I'm finished I change and exit. I see Taehyung sleeping in one bed and soojung sleeping in the other peacefully. I decide that I was going to sleep on the couch.

I laid on the couch and tried to go to sleep when I felt something warm around me carrying me onto the bed. "I told you, your sleeping with me, I don't want you to be cold or lonely" he said and covered me with the blanket. I felt the bed dip next to me and could tell Taehyung was next to me. I turned his direction my eyes still not closed.

I felt Taehyung wrap his arms around me and pulled me closer. It was.. Warm.. I immediately fell asleep....... "(Y/N)!!! WAKE UP!!! THEIR HERE!!! THEIR GONNA EA- AHHH!!!" I open my eyes and see Soojung being eaten. "(y/n), run... (y/n).... (y/n)!" Taehyung says, his shoulder being chewed off.

~~~~

A/N: hey guys!! How are you doing?? Kekeke... Sorry I always update at night, anyway I better get some sleep its 10:28 PM.... GOOD NIGHT!!! or MORNING?!! XD..... chapter 7 is coming tomorrow!! Look forward to it!!! ❤❤❤