Chapter 8~ new people

"You two ready yet?" I ask. "Ready as can be!" Taehyung comes up to me. "Ready unnie!!" Soojung says, trying to act cute. She comes in clinging onto Taehyung. "Ok let's go then" I say heading out first. "Soojung-ah let go of me, your slowing me down" I hear from behind me. "Miahne" Soojung whispers.

As we exit the building we see things moving. I immediately pull out my gun and start walking towards it slowly. "You two stay here" I say. "Hey!! Help!! Are you a human!! We need help!! Please!!! My boyfriend's ankle is broken!! Please help!!" I hear someone say with some sadness. I quickly run towards them. "Ohh my gosh are you help?? Or are you just gonna break his leg more... Like the others!?" The girl says.

"I'm here to help, I'm friendly also" I say helping her with her boyfriend. Slowly getting back to Taehyung and Soojung. "Yah... Tae-ah" I say and he turns around. "Ne- hyung!?" He says. The guy looks up, "Taehyung-ah, your still alive!?" He says giving a small smile. "No time to talk lets go back in here" I say, guiding the man inside and up into the room we were in.

I set him down on the couch and take out my first aid bag. I look in there for medicine. I finally find it and take it out, along with a herb, bandage, and some cleansing pads. I clean his ankle and twist it back in place. Then I put medicine on it, taking 2 minutes to dry then I put the herb and bandage on. "Thank you so much!" The girl and guy said in sync.

"So... Can we get your names?" I ask, a bit awkward. "Ohh yeah sorry, my name is Kei and this is Eric" the so called girl Kei says. (A/N: forgive me please!! I freagging ship Eric nam and Kei together!!... Is that bad??). "Ohh so... Eric .. How'd this happen to you?" I ask. "Previous people" he answered. I nod in understanding. "Anyways... Taehyung how'd you survive!?" Eric says.

"Umm... The help of (y/n)" Taehyung says. Eric nods, motioning Taehyung towards him to tell him a secret. "*whisper whisper whisper".... "No hyung!!" Taehyung says face flushed. "Sure... Whatever you say Taehyung" Eric says, with a teasing grin. "Anyway so... When are we going to move?" Eric asked. "We were but I saw you guys" I say, "ahh... I'm sorry I'm holding you guys back" he says with a sad tone. "Nah your ankle will take like one day to heal so it's fine.. We'll just move tomorrow" I say giving his a reassuring smile.

"Really?? Thanks" Eric says.
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: heyy guys!! I'm like serious when I said I freagging ship Eric nam and Kei (lovelyz) together!!! If you watch after school where Kei competes against Eric in a lip sync!!!! He like!!! Ahh can't explain feels.... So tell me if you ship them also... I don't know anyone else that will ship them with me.... 😅😁