A Hidden Threat

Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

___

"Welcome everybody, to, Monday Night RAW!" Cole introduced the live broadcast. The camera showing the arena of Oklahoma.

The Authority's theme song blared through, to open the show.

Walking out with Stephanie, Triple H holds her and as they come onto stage.

Seth comes out not to far behind.

Dressed in ring gear with his shirt and World title around his waist.

Stephanie and Triple H look back to him.

A smile from Stephanie as she motions to the belt.

Seth chuckles, and holds up a finger. Holding out a hand behind him—the crowd cheered when Ellie walked out.

Wearing her own ring gear and black cropped hoodie with the Authority symbol in white on the front.

"There she is." Seth says.

Ellie smiles coming up to stand with them, between Stephanie and Seth.

Triple H dust something off the belt around Seth waist. "Carrying it well, kid!"

Seth taps it—laughing. "I know right! I told you he noticed the shining, El." A roll of her eyes as she shakes her head.

"Got to admit it looks nice." Stephanie says to her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Stephanie McMahon, Triple H,"

"It's okay," Ellie waves it off.

"Oh it's just okay now?" Seth nods, "You seriously got a lot of mouth Brooks."
He put an arm around her neck; pulling her over. Ellie laughs, falling into him as she had to wrap an arm around his torso to hold herself up.

Triple H looks to Stephanie with an 'I told you so' gaze making the woman put her hands up in defense.

The four of them make their way down to the ring together.

"Ellie Brooks, and the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins!" Lillian announces. "The Authority!"

Seth held up his free arm as he kept the other around Ellie as they head down.

Smiling, Ellie points out a few posters

'Run Seth Run' was one shown on camera.