You Start A War, I Will Finish It

Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

___

RAW, backstage 'On screen'

The camera showed the interview area with Ellie as the crowd gave a loud mixed reaction.

A short sleeved Hot-Rod t-shirt to honor him after the news today. It had been cropped with a web cut out in the back, matched with a leather skirt, fishnets and a pair of knee-high heeled boots.

Ellie ran a hand through her straight hair as she continued to scroll through her phone.

A black choker around her neck with her silver one and finger cut out leather gloves.

"Hey," Paige comes into view with a loud reaction from the crowd.

Ellie continued scrolling, not even a look up as she chuckles at a tweet.

"Brooksie, I know you hear me talking to you." Paige held her hands in her lap. Ellie continued on her phone making the crowd laugh. Paige frowns as she pursed her lips together. "Alright. Hard way then." Paige snatched the phone out of her hand to the crowds shock.

Ellie stared at her empty hand, brow raised at the audacity as it slowly relaxed back.

"Do I have your attention now?" Paige head tilts. Ellie's eyes slowly narrowed to Paige; no expression in sight. "There we go. We need to talk." Ellie simply raised an uncaring brow. "I'm here to tell you that if you mess up any match that we are in to get back at Becky. You will be seeing me personally. Becky told us she tried to talk to you, and why? I don't know, because you are seriously a lost cause."

Ellie continued to stare and say nothing.

"Maybe this time she sees you're nothing but a future little backstabber." Ellie smirked at that. "Find that funny? Here is another thing funny. You're only doing Becky this way because she will have a match at SummerSlam, and you won't." Ellie smirk dropped slow. "Ah see," Paige points. "There it is. There is that jealousy, right there. Maybe instead of hanging around a man all day and worrying about his career, try focusing on your own and you will get big matches. See because right now, you know who you are starting to look like?......The Bella's."

The crowd ooh's as there was a satisfied smile on the face of Paige.

"So, are we clear about things?" Paige stepped in her face as Ellie turned. "Or do you need another hard reminder?" Ellie's glare faded as she simply just nods her head. "Good."

"Since we're clear on that. Can I make a few things clear Paige?" Ellie innocently asks. Paige motions a hand for her to have the floor. "I will try to be as nice as you were with your words." A scoff from the girl. "Now I know I personally would never backstab anyone. See if I want you out of my way, I look you dead in the eye before I knock you out of it." Ellie stares in the eyes of Paige with an amused gaze. "Becky knows that, you might want to start to know that to. That way you can never say you didn't see it coming." Paige glares at her. "Also, I am not crying about not being apart of SummersSlam. You know why? Because I guarantee that when it comes to any PPV's after these next ones. I'm going to be the only one people talk about."