Weak Link Exposed

Chapter Forty ___

Chapter Forty
___

Sasha and Trinity were already in the ring watching Becky make her entrnce with Team PCB at her side.

"Becky set for tag action, but guys it isn't with Paige or Charlotte." Rich tells them. "Becky will be teaming with her former friend, Ellie Brooks. This comes from what happened this past Monday on RAW." The replays of it showed on the tron. "Ellie would invertnely save Lynch by taking out Team Bad. Guys, Ellie was a one woman wrecking machine on Monday."

"I'll say it again, dangerous!" Booker says. "Triple H picked this woman man, and he didn't pick her just because she is a pretty face, you know what I'm saying? Ellie is going to joke, smile, and be pretty but that girl will fight you. These girls need to be careful poking that bear that is Ellie Brooks, I'm telling you. She keeps saying her era is coming and I believe it."

"Not before me and JBL you don't." King said to Booker's laugh. Becky points at Naomi and Sasha who were talking trash over to her. "You got to wonder what Becky Lynch is thinking right now, teaming with Ellie. How do you trust her?"

Booker chuckles. "You don't."

"I have to agree with that." Rich nods. "Paige there with Charlotte. Guys, Paige had a match earlier against Tamina and like Ellie pointed out she lost. Her and Becky lost this past week on Monday, so you go to wonder, what happens if Becky and Ellie get a win tonight."

"Paige might get salty." King throws in.

"Now why did you have to say it like that?" Booker asks in between laughs. "But you are right, that will sting for Piage. Say what you want, but Ellie be telling the truth in my opinion. These girls are coming in here and they are taking over, is Paige going to fall to the back of the line or keep breaking down barriers."

"Ellie said no." King says.

Sasha was being held back by the ref. "Where your partner at huh? Bring her out here! Tell her to get out here!"

"Sasha Banks with a little score to settle with Ellie Brooks after Monday." Rich points out.

"Sasha's is a firecracker man." Booker loved it. "One thing about her she is going to get in that ring with the best of them."

"She didn't have to chase Ellie like that, the woman was wearing heels and could have tripped, Book." King adds in.

"After that smack I would chase her with a chair to." Booker admitted.

Kick Ass, by Egypt Central hit to the crowds loud reaction.

"Here comes your girl, King!" Booker announced.