I'll Wait For Our Day

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

___

Pharya held up the camera as she sat in the makeup chair on her phone.

Instagram LIVE on her screen as the comments pulled in.

The stylist behind fixing her hair.

Rebecca slid in behind over her shoulder making Pharya laugh.

"Someone asked if we are going to have a match Becky?" Pharya points out one.

"When, Ellie, stops being a punk." Rebecca nods, she nudged Pharya. "No pun intended."

Pharya head snaps to her friend.

A laugh from Ashley and Mercedes down the row.

"Get away from me." Pharya points.

"Okay, okay!" Rebecca jumps away. "You should appreciate good humor."

"No, I put up with your dad jokes the whole car ride yesterday. I will not be harassed at work." Pharya says. "So stay away."

The stylist, Janie looks up. "What was the joke?"

"Even I'm curious." Ashley giggles.

Mercedes bounces her leg. "Right?"

"Please get uncurious." Pharya begs. "She doesn't know how to stop."

"Ignore her," Rebecca waves Pharya off. "Okay, okay. Why did the iPhone need glasses?"

All the women look around, except for Pharya who was already face palmed.

Ashley shrugs. "Why?"

"Because.....he lost all of his contacts!" Rebecca claps, in her laugh.

The women chuckle.

"Hold on, wait, wait."

"God." Pharya groans.

"Hush!" Rebecca tells her. "Okay. What did 50 Cent do when he was hungry?"

Mercedes lips lift in amusement. "What?"

"58." Rebecca says to Mercedes and Ashley laughter. "Phar, you get it? Fifty—ate!"

"Please stop." Pharya begs.