Keep Your Hands To Yourself

Chapter Thirty-Seven ___

___

In the ring....

Paige stood in the ring with her arm around Becky as they watched Naomi and Tamina walk with Sasha down to the ring.

Shades rested on top of her head, Sasha smiles fixing her hair.

"A interesting rivalry that is brewing between Paige and Sasha Banks." Cole brings up. "Let's not forget guys that the very reason this match is taking place is because of Ellie Brooks setting it up." The replays showed on the attack earlier. "Ellie and Sasha would exchange some words which would lead to a three on one assault backstage."

Sasha slid up on the apron---holding the ropes she leans out to show her rings.

"You know, I don't get it with Sasha Banks. You beat up the woman who gets you screen time and a match on the season premiere of RAW. That is a huge thing." JBL argues.

"I actually have to agree." Byron nods. "However we do know that this all just fueling to the fire of Ellie so she has another thing to add to the plate of Paige. This whole thing has been about breaking up Team PCB."

"Your right, Saxton. Ellie would go on to tell her former best friend in the ring with Paige, Becky. To quote, watch her back and in this moment she was referencing Paige and Charlotte."

JBL shrugs. "It's called warning a friend. I don't see the issue."

"Well, some think Ellie is jealous that Becky is choosing an alliance with Paige and Charlotte over Ellie." Cole retorts.

"More like angry." JBL corrects. "Ellie knows in this business that people are going to turn on you with the further you make it to the top. Her warning Becky Lynch wasn't a bad thing, she even told Becky to watch her back when it comes to herself! I don't see how you label someone like that jealous. If you ask me, Becky should take that advice. Only one person can be champion at the end of the day boys."

Becky pats Paige on the back before hopping down from the apron. Sasha tossed her coat elsewhere as she focused back ahead on Paige who glares her down.

The ref looked between the two before motiong to the timekeepers area.

'Ding, Ding, Ding'

Paige ran and tackles Sasha down.

"Whoa-oh!" Byron reacts with the crowd.

"And-oh! Here we go!" Cole says hyped."Paige taking out Sasha! Don't forget guys, Ellie mentioned that if Paige wins tonight she will give her a rematch. Paige is out with something to prove against Ellie Brooks, she wants that rematch."

Sasha rolled her over instantly and started punching away at her.

"These girls are starting right where they left off!" Byron adds. "Paige wants that rematch against Ellie Brooks, said she feels like she underestimated her and that was a mistake she will never do again."