I'm Scared?

Chapter Thirty-Five___

Chapter Thirty-Five
___

Pharya folded her clothes into her suitcase.

"Do you have more conditioner?" Rebecca asks from the bathroom. "I'll need it for this weekend." Hearing the silence made her lean back out the bathroom. "Um, Pharya?" Her eyes go into slits. "Pharyieee." A song of her name. Rebecca comes out of the bathroom and gives a big clap. "Phar!"

"Ah!" A hand over her chest as she looked back at her friend wide eyed. "What on earth is wrong with you?"

"Me?" Rebecca points to herself. "You have been zoned out since we got back in here tonight. What is...." Those brows raised. "Is this about earlier this week?"

"What happened earlier?"

"Oh don't play with me Brooks, Ashley fine and it's expected. But not me. You know I pay attention to much."

"I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Yes, you do." Rebecca points. "You have been spaced out since you and Colby kissed on screen."

"I-I have not." Pharya sputtered. "It's just been an interesting week that's all. We had a lot of live event this week."

"Same as always but continue."

"Yeah but the matches were more intense."

"Oh the only thing intense is when you locked lips with the guy you're in love with."

"Whoa!" Pharya holds out her hands to pause. "Whoa, whoa, let's pause. In love is a very strong word."

"Love?"

"We haven't even dated!"

"But you didn't deny!"

"Rebecca!"

"Pharya!"

A roll of her eyes. "Shhh!" Pharya shushed her. "It's late and somebody might hear you."

"I don't care woman!"

Pharya throws up a hand. "Clearly."

"Is this why you have been traveling with me? I feel used!"

"Oh shut up." Pharya threw the pillow at a laughing Rebecca. "It is not. Colby had to go check on his wrestling school and our schedules didn't fully line up, so he's been with Joe and Cessaro. I would still be riding with him, thank you."