Ellie Meets Ambrose

Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

___

Smackdown, In the ring 'On screen'

Tom, welcomes Tulsa Oklahoma to Thursday night Smackdown.

Seth Rollins music hits to a loud mixed reaction from the arena.

Beat dropping.

Seth walked out in his gear and t-shirt, hands covered in his normal gloves.

Arms outstretched with a laugh.

The crowd changed their tune when they saw Ellie coming out behind him.

"My favorite Diva is here!" King cheers.

Hair parted in the center and out in beach waves. A black body-con jumpsuit with a v-neck. Denim knee-high heeled boots and a matching denim jean jacket.

"Don't let Ellie hear you call her a Diva, King." Tom reminds him.

Seth holds his hand out letting her take it and guided her to walk in front of him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, accompanied by Ellie Brooks. The WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins!" Eden announces.

Seth slapped his title a few times with a laugh.

"The WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins and Ellie Brooks to kick us off on Thursday Night Smackdown." Tom says as the camera goes back to him and the team.

Seth stands back and let's Ellie go up the steps first.

The commentators talk about the broken nose of Cena as the replays of RAW play on the tron.

Seth sits on the ropes. "Those heels make you look taller."

Ellie fake smiles. "Just be lucky I can't give you the middle finger on live TV."

"When has that stopped you?"

Ellie rolls her eyes and gets inside, she goes over and grabs two mics from the timekeeper.

The music of Seth dying down. Ellie looks back at the crowd when the 'You Tapped Out!' chants started.

Seth took it in with a forced smile before it dropped.

"So what?!" Seth finally speaks in the mic. "So what. So what. Those are two words that I have been hearing, day in and day out from every single one of you ignorant fools." The crowd boos. "I single handily forced John Cena to put The Authority back into power, and what did I hear from all of you? So what. I became the first man, EVER!" Ellie jumps a bit at the voice raised. "To cash in his Money in the Bank contract in the main event of WrestleMania. And what did I hear from you? So what." Seth shrugs his shoulders. "And at Battleground I stood toe to toe with the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar—Ellie don't you dare say a word."