Chapter 4: Neo Domino City

Yusho and Yuya came through the rainbow portal as Yuya took in the sight of a place that looked similar to a science laboratory.

Standing in front of the two were five people. Three males, one woman and one male that looked younger than the group.

"Yuya, this is Roman Godwin and Rex Godwin. Scientists who study a type of duel energy called 'Momentum'. It's an energy that allows Riding Duels to exist." Yusho said, introducing the two men, one with blonde hair, the other will silver hair.

"This is Dr. Hayate Fudo, he is the lead developer of the Momentum project." Yusho said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. This is my wife, Yui Fudo. And this is my son, Yusei Fudo. Named after this amazing project." Mr. Fudo said as he pushed his son forward.

Yusei was a boy with a tanned complexion and black spiked hair with golden highlights. His eyes were blue like an ocean of sapphires.

"It's pleasure to meet you all. Welcome to the Synchro Dimension." Yusei said as he gave a bow.

"Nice to meet you, Yusei-san! I'm Yuya Sakaki!" Yuya said brightly.

"Then, hello, Yuya-san." Yusei said gracefully.

"Yusei, do you think you can show Yuya around while Yusho and I discuss things?" Dr. Fudo asked.

"Sure, Oto-san. Come on, Yuya. I'll show you something you'll really like." Yusei said as Yuya followed the older boy.

Yusei lead Yuya outside to a racing track as two D-Wheels zoomed by. Yuya felt the speed of the D-Wheels as a gust of wind ruffled his hair.

"Amazing, isn't it? One of the greatest inventions for dueling. I hear from my father that Action Duels were the greatest duel technology in the Pendulum Dimension. So, what's that like?" Yusei asked.

"Well, Action Duels are fun and exciting! You have to grab Action Cards to help you win! Like negate attacks and increase ATK!" Yuya said with a grin.

"I should come to your dimension. I would like to see these Action Cards." Yusei said.

"Hey, Yusei! Yusei!" yelled a voice as Yusei and Yuya looked up.

A black bird-themed D-Wheel zoomed past them as they looked at the rider waving to them. He was wearing black helmet.

"Who's the kid?" Crow yelled.

"He's a boy from the Pendulum Dimension! I told you they would be visiting today!" Yusei yelled back.

"Who is he?" Yuya asked.

"Oh, he's my childhood friend. His name is Crow Hogan." Yusei explained.

Soon enough, a white D-Wheel raced by fast with a rider that wore a white riding suit a white helmet with blue accents. The rider was stoic with a rather intense gaze. Yuya felt as if his gaze looked right through him.

"Who's he?" Yuya asked, pointing to the stoic rider.

"Oh, he's Jack Atlas. He's the second place duelist in this dimension. He's also a childhood friend." Yusei explained.

"If he's second, then who's first?" Yuya asked.

"That would be... me, actually." Yusei admitted.

Yuya gapped at Yusei who laughed.

"You're a scientist and a DUELIST?!" Yuya exclaimed.

"Yeah, well, I started to play the game when I was younger, now I'm more of a scientist." Yusei explained.