Foxy girl

"Aww, Foxy." He says, grinning. "Afraid to loose?"

  "Far from it, Coyote." I say, tilting my head and observing the many- colored balls on the pool table.

  Coyote smirks, leaning forward, his tongue running over his front teeth. Good Lord, I want to smack that smug look off his face.

"Would you two quit flirting and finish your turn?" Hangman asks exasperatedly, tapping his foot and looking down at an imaginary watch. "We're on the clock here."

I raise my hand, silencing him, before leaning forward, taking my shot. I grin, glancing up at Coyote.

  "How was that, huh?" I say, standing and wiping imaginary dust of my shoulders. "It sounded a bit like you loosing."

  "I wouldn't count on it." Coyote responds, sending me a wink. I roll my eyes at my best friend, huffing at his utter ridiculousness.

"You're an idiot." I mutter, watching Hangman take his turn.

"If I'm an idiot, what does that make you?" Coyote sasses.

"A genius." I say, sticking my tongue out at him.

  "For the love of God, stop!" Hangman exclaims, glaring at us. "It has been non- stop with you since we left base."

  "If you think this is bad," Coyote says, taking a swig of his beer. "Imagine being stuck in a cockpit with her."

  I give him an offended look, placing a hand over my heart.
  "That hurt, Coyote."

  "Yeah, sure. You don't really have feelings, Foxy Girl."

Joy 'Fox' Calaway
WSO

  "Hey, don't look at me, it was him

  "Hey, don't look at me, it was him."

Javy "Coyote" Machado
Pilot

"Hey, look, we've done everything together

"Hey, look, we've done everything together. Why would we change that now?"

(Also, the lack of Coyote photos in enraging.
*angry screaming*)