Chapter 4

Thank you all to everyone enjoying the story! If you have any ideas for this story don't hesitate to tell me, I can add it in! <3

Will walked out of the bathroom with a deflated expression, 'Richie likes Mike?' he couldn't help but think to himself as he made his way over to his friends and sat down.

"What's wrong Will?" Max asked noticing her friends sudden change of mood.

"Nothing, I'm okay." Will smiled a little as he looked at her, "Just cant wait to get a photo with Mike." He laughed flatly.

"You'll probably get more than a photo Will." Dustin smiled but Will just looked at his hands and repeated what Richie had said;

Touch starved slut.

Then a voice took Will out of his thoughts and back into reality, "Ready to go? We'll take you guys to the hotel so you can unpack then you can get a tour of where the magic happens." Mike smiled as he lifted Will's bag.

"No I'll carry that! You don't have to get on your knees for me I should be doing that for you!" Will smiled nervously as he took the bag off Mike.

Mike smirked "I like the sound of that."

"No way, back off mister." Max sighed pulling Will closer to her.

"I don't think Mike's gonna take advantage of your little friend here." El smiled nudging Mike in the ribs and earning a muffled 'ow' from him, "I'm El." She smiled holding her hand out to Max and Max shook it.

"I'm Max." She smiled, "Glad to know we don't want our friends having sex with each other." Max laughed and earned a laugh from El as well.

"Even though Mike's a pornstar he can be really affectionate off camera." El smiled as she walked with Max.

———

"Mike we should give them a live show." Richie smiled as he squeezed himself in between Mike and Will and pushed Will away.

"No thanks Richie." Mike said patting his back as he rolled his eyes.

"You're so boring." He mumbled walking away to his dressing room.

"When was the last time these sheets were cleaned?" Max asked looking at the bed Dustin was laying on.

"Well we shot a video in the bed this morning before the meet and greet so they definitely have cum all over it." Mike smiled.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Dustin said getting up and covering his mouth.

Will laughed and thought about Mike on the bed this morning then blushed a deep red.

"You know you're cute when you blush?" Mike smiled looking down at Will and bringing his face close to the smaller boys.

"M-me? No! You are! Not me, I'm just some touch starved slut." Will laughed waving his hand at Mike, the taller boy looked at Will confused but continued to show him and his friends around the studio.

"Wait Will! Let me take a photo of you and Mike, you'll obviously want to have a reminder you were in his dressing room." Dustin smiled taking his phone out, Mike closed the gap between their bodies and wrapped his arm around Will's shoulders, Will smiled the biggest smile ever.