Chapter 26

OMGGG 6K! <3

Mike looked at Will and raised his eyebrows, "Richie?" He whispered going to stand up before Will grabbed Mike's hand and squeezed it, "It's okay, Cmon." He smiled as he helped Will up and walked towards the hallway.

"Micheal Wheeler! Long time no see." Richie smiled as he walked towards them, "Merry Christmas."

"Not so merry anymore.." Will mumbled as he leaned into Mike, Richie laughed and looked at Mike.

"Do you guys mind if I crash here? I'm miles and miles away from home and stuff, nowhere to go and all that jazz." He smiled as he turned to look at Joyce, her smiled grew as she nodded.

"Of course Richie! I'll get the spare bedroom set up." She smiled rushing down the hallway and up the stairs.

Richie watched her walk away and bit his lip, "What a remarkable woman she is."

"Ew." Will frowned looking at him.

Mike crossed his arms and looked at Richie, "What the fuck are you doing here?" He sighed.

"Visiting you of course!" He smiled, "I missed you a lot dude."

"Richie were not friends, you got me fucking fired." Mike sighed.

"And look how well that worked out for you! You're in college now."

"And engaged, so don't be getting any ideas." Mike knitted his brows together and unfolded his arms, "You stay here tonight and you leave first thing tomorrow."

"Aye aye captain." Richie smiled making himself at home, glaring at Will as he did so.

———

Mike and Will were cuddled up on the single seat in the living room while Richie, Joyce and Jonathan all sat in the larger sofa, Christmas movies playing on the tv as Joyce talked about Mike and Will.

"Will was embarrassed by me folding his underwear in front of Mike!" She laughed, "And I was like 'Don't act like he doesn't take them off you!'"

Richie laughed loudly and looked at her, "Good one Joyce!" He smiled, "You know, when Mike picked Will to meet him he only picked him because he thought his email was ridiculo-."

Mike cut Richie off quickly before he could finish his sentence, "Richie I think that's enough, okay?" He smiled nervously.

"Oh! And he only had sex with him at the hotel because he wanted someone innocent and easy to get with." He said looking at Mike, "Isn't that right Micheal?"

Mike stayed silent and Will looked at him, "Mike, is that true? All I was to you was someone who was an easy fuck?"

"He never meant for things to get serious Will." Richie whispered with a hint of amusement.

Will got up off of Mike's lap and smoothed his pyjama shirt, "Um, Goodnight." He whispered quietly before making his way upstairs to the bedroom.

Mike looked at Richie, "You're a dick head! I cant fucking believe you would tell him that!" He shouted standing up.

"He deserves to know the truth about you Micheal, fair is fair." He grinned as Jonathan stood up.