Janis pov

Hi ! My name is Janis . I'm a boring 18 yr old teenager . On the first place, there is nothing special about me . I'm not gonna tell you my life story . All I just want is to tell the unheard part of the story . The unnoticed, my side of the story.

My mom divorced my father when I was only 7 years old . I didn't know the exact reason . As time passed i understood everything by myself . My father was abusive , manipulative and cruel . I remember my dad yelling at my mother because she didn't cooked food according to his taste . I don't know much about their relationship but I do know that my dad wasn't a good person.

I used to have a lot of friends. I was a social butterfly who loved birthday parties, prom with friends , sleep overs , and also all the social events. All on a sudden I became completely quite . I stopped talking. And now my old pre school friends don't recognise me anymore. I was in 7th grade I started self harming. One day my mom saw my scars and took me to a psychiatrist. The 14 yr old me was shocked by hearing the disorders I had .The doctor said I'm suffering from social anxiety disorder, clinical depression, PTSD and General anxiety disorder.

To me living my life was tough